New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
NJGCwait

Why don't you call up NYDOL directly to inquiry about your case. The AVM should tell you if you have your case number. I think you can also inquiry with the emplyer's phone no. The NYDOL's no. is 1-212-337-2193 option # 1
Good luck

Guys .,

Today I got my Approved Labor certificate in hand .

I filled to NJ May 14 2001
Case moved to NJ SESA to NY DOL on March 26 2003
case certified at DOL on April 22 2003
in Hand May 05 2003

DOT Code : 030.062-010

Skill Sybase C++

NJ3141:)

nj3141:
Congratulations! It's actually a good new for everyone of us. Thanks for sharing with us.
Can you tell us what's the requirement for your position? Such as Master + 1 year experience, etc.

CONGRATS .................. NJ3141

NJ3141,

Congratulations.
Wish you goodluck in all other stages.

I updated the stuff of nj3141.

Re: where did you get a query?

Hi all,

I called my lawyer/employer, they said they recieved a quey regarding my wages. They did not say where it came from.

I called NY DOL (AVM). It says latest case no. recieved on April'25 2003. Since my employer applied several LC's , I am not sure the latest one is mine or not. But timimg looks promising to me, b'cos recieved date in NYDOL is April'25 2003 and my filing date is June 26~28 2001

Above all AVM did not say anything abt query.Status says just recieved.

I don't have clear answer to soultion you asked.

One thing is sure NJDOL almost reached JULY. I will keep u posted friends.

Originally posted by NJGCwait
Hi Coumars,

I haven't yet heard from DOL. Not sure what happened. I asked my employer to contact SESA, it seems they are not giving away information.

Since NJ-SESA is processing june'2001 applications, do you know if a query is received after application moves to NY-dOL or if it is possible that the query can be even in NJ-SESA?

Labor transfer?

Hello gurus!!!

I'm on H1B visa and I filed for my labor certification (NJ) from company A. Later I left company A and joined company B. If company A gets my labor approval, can I somehow transfer that approval to company B?

Please let me know ASAP.

wali@ince.com

Guys,

Firstly congrats Coumars !!! You are seeing some movement at least. Sorry to be a wet blanket but I have not yet recd. any intimation (June 21, 2001). Will post when I hear anything.

Rgds,

Yeppo

Labor Approved

I checked the AVM today and to my surprise my case was approved on May 2nd 2003. It was moved to DOL from NJ sesa on apr 29.
Here's are the details

Filing Date Jun 20, 2001, RIR, Oracle DBA

Best of Luck to all of you who are waiting for NJ approval.

GooGaa

Congratulations GooGaa.

Can you please tell me what number did you use to call and what information they need to provide information?

Thanks

Congrats Googaa!!!

Are you saying it took only 3 days for NY DOL to approve your case?

Thanks and best of luck in your following stages!!

Mirium99/USA 1974
Thats what the AVM says, the number is 212 337 2193. I guessed my case number based on the filing date and DOT code. I also confirmed that with the automatic email from lcstatus02@doleta.gov

Hope that helps.
G

Congrats Googaa...

Hi Googaa,

Congrats...

Sounds like ur stuff is not in XL sheet.
Why dont u give/put ur stuff in XL sheet..?????.

Goodluck.:)

How to send email to NY DOL

Hi GooGaa
Can U please tell the procedure to send the email to NY DOL.

Thanks
S

Originally posted by GooGaa
Mirium99/USA 1974
Thats what the AVM says, the number is 212 337 2193. I guessed my case number based on the filing date and DOT code. I also confirmed that with the automatic email from lcstatus02@doleta.gov

Hope that helps.
G

added my info

Hi,

I added my information to the xls sheet.
Anyone close to my filing date pl. let me know your status.

Thanks and regards - dapra69

I have updated my information in the file. Also the syntax for email to DOL is

TO : lcstatus02@doleta.gov
in the subject body type in "Employer Phone (XXX) XXX-XXXX"

you would get the reply with status of all the cases from your employer.

Hope this helps.
G

Hello EveryOne

Hi Guys ,

I have been following this site for quite sometime.
I really appreciate the sincerety and regularity with which the members of the forum keep thier dates posted and give everyone
a sign of hope.

Sorry for jumping into this forum late but may be in time.

My PD is July 3rd 2001 RIR and my background is HP/SUN Unix system administrator.

I have updated the excel sheet.

updated XLS

Hi All,

I do appreciate all your efforts as well. And better late than never... PD: June 19, 2001. Receive RFE for prevailing wage. Current wage already above prevailing wage. Employer reposting ads for 10 business days. Lawyer will respond to DOL after that and we should receive response within 1 month.

Aris

Re: updated XLS

Could you please tell us, from where you got the query, I1 from NJ or NYDOL?. I also quatoe query regrading prevaling wages.
Your responseis appreciated.

Thanks- Coumars

Originally posted by ariscris
Hi All,

I do appreciate all your efforts as well. And better late than never... PD: June 19, 2001. Receive RFE for prevailing wage. Current wage already above prevailing wage. Employer reposting ads for 10 business days. Lawyer will respond to DOL after that and we should receive response within 1 month.

Aris

Prevailing wages

Can someone explain about why we get the query for "prevailing wages" and what the attorny need to do etc...

It heps all the participants to know about the things which are going on.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.