New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my skill sets that I had for Labor.

Oracle, Business Objects, Data Modeling, database analysis, ETL, data architech plus some knowledge of Mainframe.

Degree: Master of Technology in Electronices and Communication.

I don't have Excel. So can someone add my stuff to the spreadsheet please?

By the way, I have just got my labor approved (applied for labor by end of May, 2001).

Hope this helps others.

updated excel file

Guys, my lawyer send me an email last wed (4/3/03) that Labor Department assigned me a case number. From the case number, it looks like my case was filed/reached on 6/26/2001.

Status: due to some additional documents sent unsigned, my lawyer is going to send those again asap. however, the case number is already assigned to me. so, it should not delay my processing. Hope soo...

Here is the updated excel file.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhagat

Normally the case number from DOL. i am not sure , The newYok DOL case number starting with 0249**** .

NJ3141

Updated my Profile

It looks like from previous msg Chairag Bhat PD date is April '26 2001 instead of June' 26 2001.

Pelasee update skills & Sorting on Date.

Somany friends are viewing this spreadsheet and not updating their skills and the latest status.

As you know well, it helps a lot for the people who are waiting for LC clearance. It gives us a picture.

Please do post your skillset etc and suggest new things if you wanna post....

LaborIsPainful - he is in 2004. How cum he is on top..??????
Please sort on date or post the entry in the date order.

coumars....its good that you have a Mainframes companion. Goodluck.

Thanks

I'm kinda new to this forum.. So whats up with this xls sheet.. Do you guys use it to track the current processing date?

sitting in NY DOL

Dear Friends,

My case has been fwd to NY DOL from NJ SESA and sitting there since 3/11/03. No response yet. Anybody with same situation?

Thanks
good luck to all!

Multiple LC

Any idea about?
The situation where a company has multiple LCs pending in the Regional DOL (NY) queue to inquire about a specific beneficiary's status?

Is it true?
If case # is not available, employer telephone # could be entered to get the information regarding the specific beneficiary's status.

Thanks

Guys

How can one know if his application has been moved to NY Regional office ? does Lawyer get a notice or compnay get notice ?

attached is updated spread shhet.

thanks

Updated skills

Freidns,

I wish you all the best in your GC processing. This spreadsheet gives us a good picture about how the things are moving...

Gor those who didn't updated the skills: Please do update the skills. It helps you and other for a good picture. Dont hesitate to update. Or, give your skills to someone so that they can update if you dont have the facility.

Thank you,
Raj

Updated skills

Freidns,

I wish you all the best in your GC processing. This spreadsheet gives us a good picture about how the things are moving...

Gor those who didn't updated the skills: Please do update the skills. It helps you and other for a good picture. Dont hesitate to update. Or, give your skills to someone so that they can update if you dont have the facility.

Thank you,
Raj

Updated skills

Freidns,

Thank you,
Raj

Updated skills

Freidns,

Thank you,
Raj

Updated skills

Freidns,

Thank you,
Raj

Updated skills

Freidns,

Thank you,
Raj

Updated skills

Freidns,

Thank you,
Raj

Sorry friends

Friends,

My system was hung and I did several clicks on the button as there was nothing....

It posted lot of messages at the same time...sounds like something is srong during update....

Please regret this time...

Thanks
Raj

Multiple LC

Any idea about?
The situation where a company has multiple LCs pending in the Regional DOL (NY) queue to inquire about a specific beneficiary's status?

Is it true?
If case # is not available, employer telephone # could be entered to get the information regarding the specific beneficiary's status.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.