New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends

Thansk for ur continuous updates.
Please do continue the same in future.

Sone MAY folks didnt updat their status. Please do update the status promptly. It helps others.

Thank you.

Folks,
I have been following the discussion on this board for quite a while now. But never replied since I had nothing but frustration to add.

Here is a good news from my side. My company informed me yesterday that they received my approved labor. I applied for labor in NJ on RIR catagory by around May 28th, 2001. It was a long frustrating wait.

Hopefully, this info will help you understand the pace of processing.

It has been and will be an wondeful experience for me to follow this board.

Thanks,
Abhijit
:)

patience, i guess is the trick here...:)

guys, here goes... labor approved apr 1st. (what a day to get the approval, a fools day :)

my pd was may 1st 2001.

congrats!

Hi Testing_times,

Congrats! I guess what u said is 100% true! My case was fwd to NY DOL on Mar-11-03 and I haven't heard anything yet!

keeping my fingers crossed!

I truley believe that this forum gives us lotz of hope!

thanks! and good luck to all!

Little nervous

As I said before My PD is June 26 ' 2001 RIR. It looks like I am the next one. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks to every one , Please post when u get ur labour cleared. It is a morale boost to others who are waiting.

Good Luck to all.

Update skills please...!

Following friends didn't update their skillset area.
Please do it so. It gives us a better Idia how it goes...!

snpr
bikini
sirika
jrao124
Chirag Bhagat
edwardedward
gc4allofus
camillo8
abhi123
dede_GC
AtleastIn2003
kumar461
jsdg78
tivoli
coumars
RS
vee911
skochhar
tanya01 - U gave PD date mm/yy. Please give accurate.
vjain2k
calvinx
Inferno
bbb1974
NJlabor2001
LaborIsPainful

Thanks.

Hey guys,
I have updated mine to the list too, PD is June 14th 2001, and no news yet.
And, looks like I'm the only non-IT guy in this whole forum.

I'd like to add my info to the list. However, I don't have excel and quattro pro does not seem to want to convert the spreadsheet to allow me to view it.

My info was submitted July 22, 2002. So it will be awhile before I hear anything.

I don't know the skill code but is a non-IT position.

Here is my skill sets that I had for Labor.

Oracle, Business Objects, Data Modeling, database analysis, ETL, data architech plus some knowledge of Mainframe.

Degree: Master of Technology in Electronices and Communication.

I don't have Excel. So can someone add my stuff to the spreadsheet please?

By the way, I have just got my labor approved (applied for labor by end of May, 2001).

Hope this helps others.

Kumar461

What is your DOT code . Is it 030.062-010. Please update , Mine is same as C, C++ , SYBASE , UNIX with DOT Code of 030.062-010 , It reached DOL on April 01 2003. Still expecting result??

NJ3141

Hi friends
I've been monitoring the board for months but this is my first post. I've added my details too to the excel file, I hope more people will add their info as well. Seems like finally NJ SESA is moving and hope that they continue progressing at this rate.

Yabadoo

Status
Not open for further replies.