New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spt ..Congrats.... (Is it NY or NJ DOL that you mean in your post ??) That is good news. We already have news of 2 cases now, in this forum, with PD in 2nd and 3rd week of May that have now been forwarded to federal level DOL. It seems like the state DOL NJ is processing at least some cases from from 2nd and 3rd week.
Keep this forum posted.

NJ DOL is catching up....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

NJ is going to move to June

Hi guys

This is real case happen to me. I just got it from lawyer that
my cases( PD: 05/21/2001) has been forward to NY Regional DOL.
More encouraging is my friend's case( PD: 05/26/2001) is also passed NJ state processing and move to regional level.

Based on this, it looks like NJ labor depart will clear more cases than we expected, probablably May/June/July can be cleared by March.

Good Luck to all of U.

edward

Reg: NJ DOL moving ahead of 04/2001

Assuming that the NJ DOL is moving forward from 04/2001, any guesstimate on when it would get to 08/2002? Would there be a hump to cross over, for 04/2002 as well ?
This forum's feedback is greatly appreciated. Mine is an RIR case PD: 08/15/2002

Thanks

mirium999
what is the status of your LC because It was sometimes in early May. Have you received any intimation from DOL NJ

NJ Labor May 9th cases

Hi Mirium99,

Did u hear anything from your lawyer? mine is also May9th 2001 and I haven't heard anything yet!

hi edwardedward

Do our lawyers have to call the nj dol office to find out the case status of 5/2001. Did your lawyer receive any kinda receipt regarding 5/21/01 and 5/26/01 cases?

I really appreciate your reply!

good luck to all!

My employer checked with NJ DOL and they said that my file is ready to be assigned to an officer for processing. This was on 3/6/03.

Any idea what date is NY Regional processing currently?

It seems that NJ state DOL will be past the June 2001 LC processing by the end of this month.

If NY Regional is current, how much time it will take to certify the LC(ie. 1 day, 1 week, 2 weeks ....??)

"It seems that NJ state DOL will be past the June 2001 LC processing by the end of this month. "
Can any one please confirm this statement.
Thanks

Current Means when DOL receives the case you get a reply ( NOF, Certify or something !).. It takes about 3 weeks average

Too good to be true?

I am quite skeptical with all the flurry of activity being speculated for NJ SESA. I will believe it when I see it.

We were stalled for almost a year on April 2001, and now it is being speculated that we may possibly even clear June by end of this month! Isn't it getting much???

But, I'm certainly in the queue. I certainly would be very very happy if this is indeed true.

Hi guys!

I'd like to share my current situation with you.
My application mailed out May 23~25 2001.
My lawyer told me that my case was recently transfered to the Regional office in NY for further processing.

Bye. :)

Great news!

Thats really good news. Even though my PD is still 11 months away, its pretty excting. At least now I can hope they will start processing 04/2002 sometime this year!

My PD is May 08, 2001

My PD is May 08, 2001 and nothing happened on my case so far ... mine is RIR too. So, it's strange that some cases are going thru and some are not!

Strange!

hi snpr

The processing depends on the case manager. Maybe the officer
who pick up your case acts bit slow. I think you can hear reponse
soon from DOL.

Query for experience required for LC in NJ

I have filed my LC app a year back from NJ in RIR EB 3 category.

I have total 5 Years 9 Months of IT experience.

Out of all my experience 5 Years 3 Months is with my current employer here in US. I have filled my LC app through this employer and since the experience with current employer does not count i have only 6 months of prior experience with previous employer in India.

Could having a less counted experience be a potential problem when NJ DOL evaluates my LC application even though I have a total of 5.9 Years of experience.

I somebody could help me with this i would really appreciate.

My labor is filed in august,2001.anybody has any idea how long will it take?also now a days I heard that DOL is creating problems while clearing labor certifications.is it true?

if yes then what is the solution?

thanks in advance for your reply.

My labor is filed in august,2001.anybody has any idea how long will it take?also now a days I heard that DOL is creating problems while clearing labor certifications.is it true?

if yes then what is the solution?

thanks in advance for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.