New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Approvals

Hi,
If the NJ date has moved to 04/30, how come we dont hear of anyone who has filed in April getting approvals (in this forum)? Seems strange.
J

jrinny

See the post in NYC LC forum below. This April 30 PD case has already been approved. I belie ve NYC DOL is processing in a range of date that includes early May. That is my feeling !

Regards
VJ

APPROVED
NY RIR APPROVED

Filed on 04/30/2001
SESA RFE ON: middle of May/2002

The SESA RFE was sent around middle of May to ask us to re-post internally for 10 days about the new prevailing wages

We mailed our respons on 6-11-02 and NY SESA forwarded to regional DOL on 7/8/02

I got the email response that say that the case is CERTIFIED on 7/15/02.

We are waiting to get the offcial mail approval notice to file I-140 which may be 5 to 10 days away.

Best of luck to who are still waiting.

NJ Labor

Hi,
As per my employer my GC is filed in sept 2001 and it 's in Labor.
I do not have any proof whatsover for this. I remember filling the application, thats it. Is there any way I can check if it is really filed.
I want to be here if it is filed otherwise , I need to go and join my family in India. Please suggest how to track this out.

Cheers,
Pal

Mine Files on Sep 2001

My Labor is files in Sep 2001. Anybody got labor around May 2001 ? Any Idea when I will get ...may be this year ?

Mine Files on Sep 2001

I think you have to wait atleast till First Quarter next year. April itself will go till October.

How do you know the April 2001 LCs will be processed by October (GUess work ??). Can someone actually call the DOL and ask for their estimate. What is the Telephone number to call ?? Any ideas ??

Thanks
VJ

My Colleagues labor got rejected from NY DOL.
Applied in EB2/RIR for NJ SESA sometime in APRIL 2001.
Rejection from NY DOl sometime in February 2001.

My Company has a branch in Delaware. He applied again from Delaware on May 10th. Got Labor certified from philly DOL on July 30th.

I applied labor from NJ on May 10th 2001. Still waiting.

I again applied for labor from delaware on May 19th 2002. Its at philly DOL now. Expecting some result by this month end.

My RIR case in NJ was filed last week of April 2001(don't remember date) , Got a query in Feb 2002, and still waiting. And the attorney says they have not heard anything.
Does anyone know why it takes more time for some people ? Bcos i saw that someone who filed on Apr 30 has already got the Labor certification.

thanks !

Last edited by a moderator:
vijay_tv Can you confirm the PD from the attorney

This is an interesting post. Can anyone else also confirm thay DOL NJ is processing May LCs ??

Thanks

NJ SA - dead in the water

No freakin' progress.

These guys drive me nuts :mad:

Why don't they just make a separate track for processing cases of those LIFE act applicants who have screwed us all legal applicants. This is grossly unfair. This is absolutely ludicrous.

On top of this, wait and watch, these guys are gonna trouble us by issuing all kinds of RFEs and NOFs, further delaying the process. Just the fact that an american company wants a particular person is not good enough for these guys, they want to do all kinds of shenanigans and want you to jump through 100 hoops.

labor cert

hello,

eb3 non -rir nj, pd feb1999. my state labor was approved in aug2001. according to my lawyer, the federal labor in ny gt my case only in may 2002. do any of you guys think this is an abnormal amount of time to get to the federal labor office?? please reply (jim ) and sumanta, any updates on your case? thanks.

RIR/EB2,Aug'2001.....
They are processing the April'2001 applications from past 8 months....
Any idea? Any body from Aug filings?Please post.
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.