New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sesa processing as of Feb 1,2002 is April 26

Hi,

As of Feb 2, 2002 The Sesa is processing the cases recvd on April 26, 2001.How long does it take to come to May 3,2001.

Thanks,

Bottom Line:Need E-mail Address of

Senators,
Governors,
INS officers,
AILA and Attorney\'ss
&
Draft of e-mail to be sent.
Thanks

Freedom and Equality

My 2 Cents,

My situation is simialr to yours (> 5yrs and so on)and I understand your point of view too. However I respectfully dsagree with your thoughts.

We just got caught in the wrong tide at the wrong time. As I would say we are the victims of the circumstances beyond our control.

The delay in LCA processing occured because of the new law introduced to legalize illegal immigrants and that law with other circumstances that happend later on have put a lot of burden on the INS who as a Agency is pretty dysfunctional right now and would require a mammoth effort to revamp its structure and organisation.

This is the Country of Law and Justice and Justice would prevail. I agree with you that as law abiding and legal alien immigrants to this country we have equal rights, however even in these testing times Patience is the virtue !

Cheers Buddy!

MakeUrPoint

Senetor\'s contact information

Here are the contact numbers of the senators:

Call Senator Torricelli?s office:

Newark: (973) 624-5555
     Bellmawr: (856) 933-2245
     Washington D.C.: (202) 224-3224

Call Senator Corzine\'s office:

Newark: (973) 645-3030
     Washington D.C.: (202) 224-4744

RIR cases requiring another advertisement posting???

Hi, I just heard from a immigration lawyer that NJ is rejecting many RIR cases these days... He also told me that NJ asked some companies to post advertisement in news paper for posts mentioned in RIR cases, essentially making them non-RIR cases (with a few days advantage).... Have you heard about this? Is this true?

No Title

Hi USAPAL,
You made better point here. Let us all know what way we can approach these law makers. Thanks............

Can I file from DE or PA?

My jobs is currently located in NJ and my H1B is for the same state. In this case, can I file for LC from DE or PA? When it is approved and I140 is filed, can I extend my current H1B beyond 6 yrs?

Yes if your company has got office in PA/DE -

you can file green card from multiple companies upto I-140 approval: File 485 from one only: Talk to your lawyer !

survey needed

My lawyer told me that since my salary doesn't meet the prevailing wage, he suggested me to find and buy a real good survey from some company doing this kind of business. Does anybody know any company like this? Any info is very appreciated.

Any development for RIR cases processing

Folks,
On the other Boards for Labor Cert in VA, Boston, I have noticed that recently Labor processing for RIR cases have jumped on to a fast forward and these depts are processing May 2001 PD cases (ie. have passed the April 31st, 2001 hurdle).
The reason for this expedited processing has apparently been due to the fact that these depts are processing RIR cases seperately, in parallel with non-RIR cases.

Any idea on if the DOL for NJ taking going the same way ?? Also if someone has been tracking the LC cases, I will appreciate if he/she can throw a light if there has been a progress yet.

Many Thanks
VJ

NJ PD Tracker

Has anyone kept a tracking list of PD for LC by NJ DOL.

NYC RIR processing queue has jumpted to May 1st week 2001(big progress !)

Also can someone send the phone number of NJ DOL to check the current PD. (The official web site still provide April 2001 RIR Processing date).

Thanks
VJ

vjain2k

How do you know that NY SESA has jumped to 1st week May, 2001? All the trackers seem to indicate April 2001.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.