New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
NJ Labor Processing time

Hi Everyone,

Can you tell me what the processing time for Labor Certification in NJ under RIR/EB3 ?

-Deepak

Question .......You may know the answers !!

My Labor was applied in Oct\'16 2001 ..can you tell me the estimate time
when should I expect mine to be handled ? I know it\'s late but still ...

May be in July

Rightnow they are processing April 25th cases ( as of Jan 1st ). On Dec 1st they used to tell April 24th. It had taken almost one month to clear 1 day applications. We can\'t say how long its going to take for Oct. We can get better idea after we get rid of this April processings..
Mine was filed in July\'01 I am expecting around March or April ( if I am lucky ).
Best of Luck

NJ LABOUR approved--April 04 --RIR EB2

Filing Date : April 04 ,2001
More Clarification Asked By DOL : Oct 30 ,2001
Response From Lawyer : Nov. 28 , 2001
Date Of Approval : Jan 02 , 2002

Job-Title : Systems Analyst
Work-Experience : 13 Years
Employer : Large Consulting Co. With Approx 1000 Consultants
EB2 Category is Filed with "Bachelor\'s Degree with 5 years of Progressive Work Experience"

Hope , this info helps , to those who are anxious about their labor Certification.
Guys, Be positive, and optimistic But be prepared for the worst ,look
for other alternatives . I was also very frustrated with this kind of delay , but persistence pays.
Wish You All "Good Luck".

Salary Requirement

Can you please tell me what was the salary range you had for this labor petition.
Thanks
Vasub

How do I check on the status of my GC

Hi

My employer is in NJ and I applied for GC(labor-EB2/RIR) in Oct\'01.I want to know whether I can keep track of the process by phone/mail.When I checked on the web, it has some information that I don\'t understand.What is State LC and what is Federal LC.What is SESA.Where should I check the status of my LC process and how.Does anyone has an idea of LC status for NJ employed persons.What is the current status.Any information in understanding these things is greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance,
Lakshmi

Laxp--LC Process is of two steps (State + Federal)

First the application gets processed at state level(Which is otherwise called SESA),Once this gets through it goes to Federal Level (In your case it will come under NY ) . At present the SESA process is in April Loop (i.e, Still Processing April\'01 Cases) and the Federal Process is current . Based on this you can estimate your wait time . I hope this explains your queries .

gcsree-thank you

gcsree-Thanks a lot for ur prompt response. I guess I just have to wait for SESA to become current before it goes to federal.Alright!!
btw, is there anyway that I can track the status by phone/mail. How do you guys normally track.And also, what does NY-1 and NY-2 stand for.How do I know whether mine will go to NY-1 or NY-2.

thank you again,
Lax

Got My LC clearted

Hi Folks,
I got my LC cleared on 4th JAN. I filed on 3rd March 2001. Painfull time for me has passed. Hope you all will receive your LC cleared as soon as possible.

Thanks to all who is posting information here.

How did you find out?

RinKu123,

How did you find out your LC is cleared? Have you received paper certification yet?

No Title

Can you please tell me when you LC was filed ?

I was informed by my lawyer that the salary should be in the range of 80-85 for software engineer position and he got few RFE\'s to increase the salary range. I think you don\'t have to worry much as the DOL is looking at every small details and I don\'t think that it is because of lawyer\'s mistake. Just make sure that you prepare job description with lot of care and advice.
Vasub

No Title

I applied in April 25, 2001. My Lawyer is preparing Job Description.

I changed my login name. i was using my friend\'s login. and also deleted previous meg bcoz i wante to post it under this name but i lost it. Some how it did not copy on to clipboard.

Thanks

I applied in April23, 2001

I applied in April23, 2001 but so far didn\'t hear anything about my labor. Does that mean any delay on my case? What should I ask my lawyer? Thanks.

For Simonzhu (I received following information)

Hi Simonzhu,

In the letter following things are written.

Form ETA 750 has been certified and is enclosed. This certification must be attached to the I 140 petition and filed at the Immigration and Naturalization serving your area."

I guess this is what it makes clear that Labor is cleared.

Good Luck to you for your labor.

Status
Not open for further replies.