New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
NJ SESA Updates ???

NJ has approved only a couple of cases from Jan 02 and the AVM says its still processing Dec 01.

Lots of querries after waiting over 2 years

Guys,

i have major trouble on hand, serious RFE, pls advise if someone has xperience with these:

1.It suggests to submit statement to withdraw request for RIR waiver. Reasons cited there is availability for this occupation(Network engineer). Region 2 will only approve RIR with accurate advt, posting and reporting.

2. Employer has listed hardare and software skills as business necessity.employer is asked to document each skill is part of employers min reqmt for hiring.

3.Query has asked to define each term like Unix, Novel etc and also asked to provide names of company that provides these programs and whether they are " propreitary to your company" what does propretory mean here and its context

4. Min qual in my Form 750 said bachelors deg and 5 yrs exp seems unrealistic. Bachelors deg and 3 yrs exp or masters with one year exp is more appr.-

5."The employer has failed to post the position as required, " My company had mentioned on form 750 posting as method of advertising also although.

6. The original ad run by my company was for 2-3 positions which included programmers, system analyst, dba, developers-

My attorney says we must modify the Job title since network engineers are abundant and also the original ads run did not mention of network admin- IS it ok to change title to system analyst while reposting the ad internally.

Yes i had a bunch of issues raised. Pls let me have feedback on these.

:( :confused: :mad:

Re: Lots of querries after waiting over 2 years

Originally posted by LaborQuerymajor
Guys,

i have major trouble on hand, serious RFE, pls advise if someone has xperience with these:

1.It suggests to submit statement to withdraw request for RIR waiver. Quite Normal - Suggestion Only
Reasons cited there is availability for this occupation(Network engineer).
Region 2 will only approve RIR with accurate advt, posting and reporting. Re-Adv, 1-Month wait

2. Employer has listed hardare and software skills as business necessity.employer is asked to document each skill is part of employers min reqmt for hiring.
Explaination of your job in the areas mentioned, in details, tech-wise
3.Query has asked to define each term like Unix, Novel etc and also asked to provide names of company that provides these programs and whether they are " propreitary to your company" what does propretory mean here and its context
Vendors of HW/SW
4. Min qual in my Form 750 said bachelors deg and 5 yrs exp seems unrealistic. Bachelors deg and 3 yrs exp or masters with one year exp is more appr.-
NE positions, require 5-10 Experience, Upper Limit is realistic & big plus for Huge Infrastructure
5."The employer has failed to post the position as required, " My company had mentioned on form 750 posting as method of advertising also although.
Re-Adv, 1-Month Wait, covered as 1 above
6. The original ad run by my company was for 2-3 positions which included programmers, system analyst, dba, developers-
Re-Adv, 1-Month Wait, covered as 1,5 above
My attorney says we must modify the Job title since network engineers are abundant and also the original ads run did not mention of network admin- IS it ok to change title to system analyst while reposting the ad internally.
Decision Level
Yes i had a bunch of issues raised. Pls let me have feedback on these.

:( :confused: :mad:

thankls for your comments
My query is from NJ SESA
My labor was filed on dec 12, 2001

Your advise abt re- adv, does it mean in the newspaper or internal posting, bec the RFE says if you are not withdraawing RIR to re-post the position as amended. The reposting be in a conspicous place where all employees can see.

thanks again

Re: reply

Originally posted by Sandyb511
thankls for your comments
My query is from NJ SESA
My labor was filed on dec 12, 2001

Your advise abt re- adv, does it mean in the newspaper or internal posting, bec the RFE says if you are not withdraawing RIR to re-post the position as amended. The reposting be in a conspicous place where all employees can see.
thanks again
Both Readvtisement in media (one month waiting period)
and matchingskills sets Repost in office premises (10 Business Days).
Similar queries replied for my friend, he got his approval next 2-3 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
the query needs to be answered by 04/08 so we wont have one month for newspaper advt and getting responses to respond to this querryand have the resumes to be sent in that case to NJ SESA against if at it is re adv in newspaper???

Thanks for yr reponse assur.

sandy

Originally posted by Sandyb511
the query needs to be answered by 04/08 so we wont have one month for newspaper advt and getting responses to respond to this querryand have the resumes to be sent in that case to NJ SESA against if at it is re adv in newspaper???

Thanks for yr reponse assur.

sandy
Then your case is NOT like LaborQuerymajor above whitch you referred to. In yours only REPOST is applicable.

labor

Hello all I am new to this forum.
I am working as a consultant. My employer agreed to apply for my GC in KY. I have given my papers to lawyer. He said he will apply for my labor in few days. I know this employer very well. But my project may end in 1 or 2 months.

I heard I can buy labor certificate if some one has it. I want to go for it. Since my project is uncertain.
Is it required to get one more H1 to apply for I140 & 485 if I get labor clearace form someone?

If you know some one who has labor clearance I am ready to pay.

Please help me in this.

Thanks
Kumar

Hi Kumarsr...

It is not leagal and you cannot buy LC. Please obstain from such things in this forum here... Mods lock please....

Re: labor

Originally posted by kumarsr
Hello all I am new to this forum.
I am working as a consultant. My employer agreed to apply for my GC in KY. I have given my papers to lawyer. He said he will apply for my labor in few days. I know this employer very well. But my project may end in 1 or 2 months.

I heard I can buy labor certificate if some one has it. I want to go for it. Since my project is uncertain.
Is it required to get one more H1 to apply for I140 & 485 if I get labor clearace form someone?

If you know some one who has labor clearance I am ready to pay.

Please help me in this.

Thanks
Kumar
Kumar
Use "Shopping" instead of buying.

Case Number

Hi

I am new to this forum

My LC was filed in 12/09/2002,

Can someone please let me know
The NJ DOL currently working on (which month/year) ?
How many months it may probably take to reach my application ?

I don't have any of these Case Number or OCC/DOT code (How to get this info ? ).
Is there a way that i can check the status or retrieve my case from the LC Database ?
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

Thanks in advance
NJLC

SWA cleared

Can somebody tell me, where does the labor goes if it cleared from SWA?

Are regional and DOL different?

I found out that my labor has been cleared from SWA and not sure at what stage it is?

juniordj

Re: SWA cleared

Originally posted by juniordj78
Can somebody tell me, where does the labor goes if it cleared from SWA?

Are regional and DOL different?

I found out that my labor has been cleared from SWA and not sure at what stage it is?

juniordj
DOL (SWA, Regional)
http://www.doleta.gov/
By the way, When did you file (if in NJ)
Goodluck

Last edited by a moderator:
Backlog Reduction Centers

03/08/2004: DOL Labor Certification Backlog Reduction Centers Launched Operation?

The DOL has been pressing ahead its long-term strategic plan to operate the wagon, named "backlog reduction," in two wheels: One is the launch of the reengineered labor certification program named "PERM," and the other wheel is the reduction of backlog cases which remain in the pipeline at the time they launch the new PERM labor certification procedure. As we reported, the final rule of PERM is under review by OMB and it is almost certain that the PERM program will go into operation later part of this calendar year. Along with the PERM program, the DOL has also been working on operating two special backlog reduction centers which will process the current backlog cases in the large states and regional certifying offices. Supposedly these backlog reduction centers should start its operation ahead of the PERM launch.
Now, unconfirmed sources indicate that these reduction centers have just started their operation and the backlog cases are being transferred to the centers for processing. It is expected that sooner or later, the DOL will announce the launch of these centers. Please stay tuned to this website for development of this unconfirmed news.

Guru's,

I have heard that my case got RFE, the lawyers are contacting my companys HR dept. with the details. Am not sure whether it was NJ SESA or NY DOL that raised the RFE. MY filing date was 11/27/01 in RIR, I work for a huge US firm where RIR is the norm.

Can anyone tell me what is the most common or likely RFE that are raised by NJ SESA or NY DOL, I would suspect this probably to do with wages as data files back in November 2001 is out-of-date now as my salary has gone up.
Please Gurus, can anyone help with this until I hear from lawyers/HR (..and they too take their time!). AM worried.
Thanks.

Yabadoo

Status
Not open for further replies.