New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
njrirlabor said:
Hi Kathi:

Yeah I specifically asked him if the case will go to BRC/ BEC or Ny DOL and he said that it will definately go to NY DOL and BEC.

Regards

Mine May02/RIR case.. unfortunately it did not get picked up yet, my attorney said that all the cases of May02-and-later got transfered to BRC & it'll be several months before any new updates... to me thats a pile of BS
what kind of BRC takes more time than the regular!!
Did you guys hear anything like this from your lawyer?

Last edited by a moderator:
aqan said:
Mine May02/RIR case.. unfortunately it did not get picked up yet, my attorney said that all the cases of May02-and-later got transfered to BRC & it'll be several months before any new updates... to me thats a pile of BS
what kind of BRC takes more time than the regular!!
Did you guys hear anything like this from your lawyer?

hi agan:

do you know, if your case was opened or not. i.e did you get any type of RFE/ updates from the NJ DOL? If you did, then it is very likely it is still with the NJ DOL. Either way, i thing your lawyer is right, that it will take a few months, before we hear anything on our case. This process is totally useless and frustrating.

on to Philly back log center...whoo hoo...:(

hey,
i just called the NJ DOL about the status of a case filled in may 2002, i was told that it has been transfered to the philly backlog center...great, now we wait till they do 'data entry' and contact us. wasn't 'data entry' already done back in NJ way back in 2002? and can't they transfer that 'entered data' to the backlog center, how hard could ftp: be? now what's with the name 'back log center' ; does it imply that its always gonna be back-logged..
whew!, i feel much better getting that off my chest, thanks for listening to my rant.

original_007 said:
hey,
i just called the NJ DOL about the status of a case filled in may 2002, i was told that it has been transfered to the philly backlog center...great, now we wait till they do 'data entry' and contact us. wasn't 'data entry' already done back in NJ way back in 2002? and can't they transfer that 'entered data' to the backlog center, how hard could ftp: be? now what's with the name 'back log center' ; does it imply that its always gonna be back-logged..
whew!, i feel much better getting that off my chest, thanks for listening to my rant.

This is good ,atleast you know where is your case!
Did NJ DOL gave information to you?
Wha is your PD,did u get any query?
Sorry for too many questions,
Mine also field in May 27 2002 RIR got query then replied ,I don't know where is my case now.

labourMay02:

-called NJ DOL, seems like thats how they are moving their processing date, just throw the cases over the fence to BEC.
-filed in may 2002 RIR, no queries, the lawyer split town in the meantime, so here's hoping that atleast the employer will be notified when BEC generates the 45-day letter.

Finally my case has been entered in NY DOL's system

Case transferred from NJ SESA on Oct 20th 2004
Case entered in NY DOL on Jan 26th 2005
DOT Code: 030 162 014
Case number: 02513###

Labor approved

Guys ,

My labor is approved
Filing Date : April 1 , 2002
NJ State approved : 11 Aug 2004
NY State received : 13 Oct 2004
NOF issued : 29 Dec 2004
Responded 6 Jan 2005
Approved : 20 Jan 2005
Employer received 31 Jan 2005

All the best everyone .

If anyone can send the link to the I-140 forum
Thanks

original_007 said:
labourMay02:

-called NJ DOL, seems like thats how they are moving their processing date, just throw the cases over the fence to BEC.
-filed in may 2002 RIR, no queries, the lawyer split town in the meantime, so here's hoping that atleast the employer will be notified when BEC generates the 45-day letter.

My case:labor May 27/02
Replied query on 11/02/04.
Lawyer spoke to Case manager in NJ DOl today ....
still................my case is with them!!!! :mad:
don't know when they send to NY DOL?or send to BEC...
:(

labourMay02 said:
My case:labor May 27/02
Replied query on 11/02/04.
Lawyer spoke to Case manager in NJ DOl today ....
still................my case is with them!!!! :mad:
don't know when they send to NY DOL?or send to BEC...
:(

My case is very similar to your. Still at the NJ DOL. Do you know, who your case manager is. I had a RFE which we replied in October 04. Since then no news. My original filing was in Feb 02. Do you think they will clear up all these cases by the end of March 05.

njrirlabor said:
My case is very similar to your. Still at the NJ DOL. Do you know, who your case manager is. I had a RFE which we replied in October 04. Since then no news. My original filing was in Feb 02. Do you think they will clear up all these cases by the end of March 05.

My case is better when compared your my friend!
I don't know the name of the case manager!!
Probabaly both our cases with the same case manger :eek:

Phone no to the Labour dept

I have applied my labour in sept 2002. I would like to know the number were we can call in to find out the status. My employer said they would call in to find out.
Thank you very much

Meganm

Hello Meganm,
will you please let me know following information?
1. Your casenumber: (just let me know first 5 digits and omit last 3)
2. what is your dot code?
3. when (exact date received in NYDOL) it is entered in DOL phone system?

I am sure with above information nobody will do harm to your case. This will halp me to track about my case which is very near to you. Thanks in advace for your information.

Guys ,

My labor is approved
Responded 6 Jan 2005

All the best everyone .

Thanks

Gc Pain said:
Hello Meganm,
will you please let me know following information?
1. Your casenumber: (just let me know first 5 digits and omit last 3)
2. what is your dot code?
3. when (exact date received in NYDOL) it is entered in DOL phone system?

I am sure with above information nobody will do harm to your case. This will halp me to track about my case which is very near to you. Thanks in advace for your information.

Guys ,

My labor is approved
Responded 6 Jan 2005

All the best everyone .

Thanks

Congrats

Great to hear some good news on this forum. So, it looks like NY DOl is still working although very slowly.

Do you by any chance know the name of ypur case examiner in NJ DOL.

Thanks

Labor Still at NJ DOL after 3months

PD;may 27/o2
Replied to Quey :eek:n 11/02/04
My lawyer spoke to one of the Case Manager at NJ DOL yesterday,
Still the case with them , I heard they may close the operations after
March 05.Any idea?Every thing must be PERM? after March? :confused:

information

The case number is 02511xxx
The date it was entered in the NY system was 13 october 2004
The date NJ sent it to NY was 11 August 2004
thanks