New Hampshire SESA Tracker

sachraut said:
anyone/ravi obbu,

I've been reading your replies very regularly. Thanks for the information that you're providing.

I've filed my RIR labor in dec'04 thru a company based in NH. But till date I've not received case number. Whom shall I contact for the case number? Can employer/attorney have this case number w/ them? How do I check current status for my labor application?

Thanks
Sachin

Hi Sachin,

You should have got a priority date and case number from your attorney by now. Mine was filed in Jan 05 and I got the priority date and case number in Feb 05.

Mine was filed from NH on 30th Dec 2004 - No PD

Sunday8 said:
Hi Sachin,

You should have got a priority date and case number from your attorney by now. Mine was filed in Jan 05 and I got the priority date and case number in Feb 05.

Hi Sunday8,

Mine was filed on December 30th, 2004. My attorney says he has received nothing. Is there any way of checking if he screwed up?

Cheers.

NH labor

Hi columbusdude007,

I don't know what to say...A lot of times these guys (attorneys) screw up things and we lose our valuable time and money.... So please do check with him and make sure what's going on.

Please update the tracker with info. That way we will have an idea of what's going on.

I have updated the tracker with my info.

Here it is

NH state labour

Hi all,

My priority date is Apr 2004.
Ad submitted was Feb 2005.

After that i didn't get any updates. I saw in Immigration.com website. NH state labours also moved to Backlog centers. (In proceesing time for labour certification updates).

Anybody have got 45 day letters? Any updates?

Really appreciate ur help.

Thanks&regards,
kvkn

How to update tracker?

Sunday8 said:
Hi Sachin,

Hi Sachin & Sunday8,

I am also a December 04 NH Labor Applicant. If Sunday8 had applied in January05 and already got his PD, how come we have not yet got ours? Although a pattern can be established here - that the cases filed after January 01, 2005 have got their priority numbers because they were directly shipped to Backlog Centers without being opened. I did notice the status 'Not known" for the cases filed before Dec 31, 2005. So, anybody has any more information about those cases?

Also, how do I update the tracker excelsheet?

NH: PD and Case #

Hi,

I received my PD and Case #. Mine was filed during last week of November 04.

Thanks

Labor filed in NH - Dec 2004 NO INFO

Hi,

My labor was filed in last week of Dec 2004 from NH. My employer has no information yet. Wondering if moved to BEC?????

Anyone has any ideas on Dec cases...???
Thanks
MyNHGC

I have DEC 04 PD in NH
I have my case no. but no idea of whats happening with the case

please update if any info

thanks

Any Updates ....

Guys,
I did any one get the 45 day letters which was filed on dec 2nd week in NH. My lawyer didn't get any kind of notice too. Any inputs are appreciated. Thanks ....

Nh Dol

Hi

My case was filed in Nov 2004, and since then we don't have anything from NH DOL. Can anyone tell me what should I do to track my case?

Is NH DOL still giving Case number ? If we don't have it, than what does it mean?

Thanks in advance.

SSAHAI

BPC Tracker

The tracker can be found at:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

Today I added the 600th record to the tracker.

There are 419 records for people that made to Regional DOL
The rest are SWA records which tells me SWA people are still underrepresented in the tracker.

The tracker includes reports that may answer some of your questions so do please take the time to look at the reports.

I would also encourage you to review your info and post updates especially if I have missed your 45-day letter.

Good luck everyone.

JustWatching

My Priority Date is Dec 10th 2004. I called Boston DOL and they said they could not lookup my case.Can any one please tell me what are the dates processing Right now at New Hampshire and Can anybody Please give me any contact number for NH sesa.

Last edited by a moderator:
My labor approved on May 27, 2005

I applied my labor in 2nd week of December, 2004 and my lawyer received approval notice from DOL, Boston on 13th June. The LC says that my PD as December 14, 2004. My lawyer never got any reply from NH State, but we got the final approval from Boston.

NH Labor PD

Non RIR
PD: 28 Dec
Lawyer requested PD and DOL NH Provided PD/Case #

The person who responded also wrote that 479 applications were received in December alone.

According to the lawyer the application is shipped to the BEC and it might take another 3 years. :mad:

NH labor RIR in Feb 2005

Hello :

I recived a PD of 23rd Feb '05 from NH DOL. I havent received any notification whatsoever from the NH DOL since. My appl has probably been shipped to the backlog center by now. According to expected dates, all labors apps should have been shipped to the back log center by 20 april '05. My question is, when can I expect some sort of a notification from the back log center regd my application or has anyone else received any kind of notification for PD of Feb '05.

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Biggest Movement Of All Times: To Eliminate Retrogression

EVERYONE PLEASE GO TO THIS THREAD TO JOIN THE GREAT AND ALL TIME BIG MOVEMENT TO CURE RETROGRESSION AND START HAVE A BETTER FUTURE FOR TECH PROFESSIONALS WHERE THEY ARE NO LONGER FEARING THEIR EMPLOYER AND HAVING THEIR RIGHTS THAT THEY DESERVE.

Please goto last page of following link and add your info into Excel spreadsheet

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=179272&page=1&highlight=retrogress

Also please goto following link to join Yahoo group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/techworkers/

Everyone whose employment based GC is in process (or even planning in future) in any EB category should support this move before too late! Eventhough they are not affected now, they will definitely in future. If you don't know much about retrogession, please educate yourself and strongly support this move and help to solve this horrible problem. As you may know, EB-3 is currently unavailable worldwide and they are also expecting wide retrogression for other categories (including EB-2, EB-1) shortly - please see ticker http://www.shusterman.com/homepage.html). If this retrogession problem remain untouched, then due to current backlog, flood of application from PERM, backlog centers, this problem will become even worse and one has to wait for 6-7 or may be10 years to get their GC!!

There is tremendous force generated to resolve this retrogression issues on below mentioned link. It is the time to unite everyone at this moment and act together. So please support!!

If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 new joiners already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com

US Tech Solutions

Hello All!!

Can you guys please give me some information about US Tech Solutions (About company, finding project, sal, and immigration processing). The company is based in Jersey City, NJ and have 5 diffrent offices around the nation.

Many thanks!!

AJ