New Hampshire SESA Tracker

monica1

Administrator
Staff member
Anybody who has applied Labor from New Hampshire (RIR
or Non-RIR) please share their dates and experience
here.

Thanks Monica for starting this long awaited thread.

Mine was filed with NH SESA Non-RIR in Dec 2003. Still awaiting communications.

Lawyer has been saying that it will be anytime for last 3-4 months.

The processing dates currently show Oct 03 for Non-RIR and Dec 03 for RIR cases, but people who have applied in NH know that these used to be Feb 04 for both RIR and Non-RIR in March. But suddenly after April it was pushed back to Oct 03.

Does anybody have a clue as to why this happened? i mean were those dates an error on part of the NH SESA or the web sites reported incorrectly.
The only way to find out is to track all the filings. I have seen lot of NH folks posting their dates in the Boston Tracker or in separated non sticky trackers for NH. I request you all to please post your filing dates in NH on this new sticky thread that wont get lost.

Also one more info about NH SESA is that there is only one person who looks after all the cases, so seems that he might be getting overloaded. And According to my lawyer he is very very thorough.
The Number to call the NH SESA office is 603 228-4083, I have been trying to call there for sometime but always get the answering machine. Has anybody tried calling ?

Also anybody who has got approval from NH SESA in recent past please post your details, that will surely help a lot of us here to get an idea of how long it has been takeing there.

neocor

Mine was filed in April 2004.
Category : Non-RIR
Not heard anything so far.
neocor, did you come to know why the dates moved back?

ram_hanuman said:
Mine was filed in April 2004.
Category : Non-RIR
Not heard anything so far.
neocor, did you come to know why the dates moved back?
What it seems is that suddenly New Hampshire SESA office received a lot of Labor applications from Oct 2003 onwards. And at the same time the NH SESA office started scrutinizing very hard every application. They are making surprise office visits to check the validity of the company too.

Also if you read in the Boston SESA thread (where NH people used to post) someone had said that NH SESA has a list of blacklisted companies. And they are rejecting the application from those outright. No confirmation on that one as yet.

Also I have read folks having their RIR application moved to boston in 2-3 months. Non-RIR seems to be taking double the time.

RIR March 04. No news yet. Any people in the same timeframe getting notification of DOL transfer?
Has any body received unusual denials from NH SESA recently?

i have a big concern after LC approval

I know i should post this at 485 room, but i am confortable here than other place. Please give me any advice.

About 10 years ago, when i was with the student visa. I was once drunk and made some problem with police office. I was sent to the police station and later to jail because i was very noisy at the police station. After two days i was release with $150 fine. at the police station they took my fingure print and picture of me before the release. That time i was young. You know?

When i looked at the 485 application, there were the line that asking," have you ever arrested...bra bra.......
Should i say, No or Yes? I never had any problem when i had to get the H visa and extension and student visa so far. I am very concering about this issue. I can not sleep. i have waited for two years to get the LC. i finially got it. but ......... Help me...

pLEASE give me any advice.

thanks a lot guys.

any application from Jan/Feb 04 processed?

Any updates on the current processing for NH SESA? In the latest updates, it still says Dec 03 for RIR and Nov 03 for Non-RIR.
Has anybody from Jan/Feb 04 got their application forwarded to BOSTON DOL?

-needGCby05
RIR March 04

urgent companies needed

Hello,

I'm a oracle crm consultant and having valid H1 visa with valid current pay stub wants to transfer my H1 to any good consulting companies from the following states:
Montana,Maine,Rhode Island,North Dakota,Vermont,Wyoming,South Dakota,
New Hampshire.

I would really appreciate your advice on this.

Thanks,

GCEAD04

information needed

Hi guys,

I'm looking to transfer my H-1 to US TECH SOLUTIONS and start my GC processing.Can any one share any information about this company.It is filing LC from New hampshire.

This company has posted an ad in sulekha.com Look at this link

http://www.sulekha.com/classifieds/...&ref=rentalspot

It says that they got 40 labour approvals in last few months and he asks to come to his company in newjersey personally to verify those Labour approvals.

I have verified his company LC in this website.I didn't find any information about his company.
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

Can any one suggest me about this company?

Thanks,
GCEAD04

Hi GCEAD04,
I heard from one of my friend regarding that company which seems to be positive.Let me know your email id if you want to know more.

Thanks
rinku

GCEAD04,
You can find it out urself, dial the phone of boston DOL and through the option of phone number of company, you can find how many case for any company reach to boston dol,

Hope this helps

Should Apply from NH?

I have to start a new labor case. Based on your experience and comparative evaluations since your processing began, do you think I should apply from NH. Or should I choose Maine/ Iowa?

BatteryPark said:
I have to start a new labor case. Based on your experience and comparative evaluations since your processing began, do you think I should apply from NH. Or should I choose Maine/ Iowa?

Your question can only be answered by someone who has filed from all the threee states.
I suggest you apply from atleast two places if your employer is ready to do that. And to select the two states flip a coin.

Any filers from Jan/Feb 2004

Has any one from Jan/Feb 2004 (RIR or non RIR)filers in NH SESA got their application moved to Boston DOL?
Dates as of 7/08 is still Dec/03 for both RIR and non-RIR.

Hi,

I am planning to join a company based in NH. They are willing to start GC processing right away. Based on current scenario, how long would be the wait to get state labor approved?

My current employer has applied for my GC in wisconsin when the headquarters is in Texas. I have heard that such cases are scrutinized and mostly rejected these days.

Thanks

Forgot to ask, since how long has this SESA been at Dec 2003? It looks like it is no different from Wisconsin SESA.

for icrusader

I had applied in March/04 RIR and not heard anything yet. When my application was filed in march/04, processing date for RIR was Feb/04 and suddenly in April/04, it got moved to Oct/03.
Its really frustrating to see dates moved back as soon as you file an application. I will write a post when my file gets moved to Boston DOL which i anticipate in next few months.
Do you know anybody who got certified from NH SESA/BOSTON DOL recently?