New Bio but no update notice for two weeks

Jone

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I gave FP (Bio, code 1) again two weeks ago but don't see any update in my account. Is two week too early to get an update notice from Uscis?? In fact my account doesn't show any LUD as i would see for most of this forum users. Please let me know what you suggest me to do.

Thanks as always.

Yours.
============================
Ayslum grant: Apr/2002
I-485 application: Feb/2005
FP(code 1): Aug/2005
FP(code 2): Oct/2005
Medical: Feb/2006
GC: Waiting

Hi all,

In fact my account doesn't show any LUD as i would see for most of this forum users. Please let me know what you suggest me to do.

Thanks as always.

What do you mean by "my account doesn't show any LUD"? If you are not able to see any LUD, it should be when you first log in before you click on your case number. You should see it under the column that say "Last Updated mm/dd/yyyy"

Thanks MGTgrl

I saw it. It says LUD: 02/26/2007. Thanks again. But aren't they suppose to say "we have recieved the evidence we asked and will let you know the decision...". BTW MGTgrl, how is you situation? Did you hear from them?

Jone

Thanks MGTgrl

I saw it. It says LUD: 02/26/2007. Thanks again. But aren't they suppose to say "we have recieved the evidence we asked and will let you know the decision...". BTW MGTgrl, how is you situation? Did you hear from them?

Jone

I am glad you foud it. What message do you see now? Sometimes, they don't update the message, just the LUD.

About me, I am still where I was on Feb 28, 2006. No update or anything like that. I know I applied recently compared to other people on this forum, but it's when they give you false hope that I get excited... and then disappointed. I wrote them again. I will see what they will say!

The message is still the same. It says "they received the required documents on Feb. 24, 2006....". I was expecting a change on this message but nothing happened. I guess we all have to wait patiently.

No Update For 3 Months

had my bio 3 done 3 months ago - there was no lud update.
the case is in TSC.

My lawyer said not to worry - what do you guys think?

I had my bio done 11/18/06. my lud is still 11/02
is that normal. by the way did you include your
medical in your application?