New 140 date is Aug 6th 2003 ^_^

AllIAskedWas1GC

Registered Users (C)
Hello All:

Is this alright for VSC to have a new date for I-140 as August 6 2003? Could there be a mistake as I have seen so many people with dates of March/April not approved yet.

Has USCIS gone back on their 140 dates ever?

Go to the uscis.gov and look for the VSC service center. They have posted new dates today evening (04/22).

EB3 -> Aug 6th 2003
EB2 -> July 14th 2003

?

Dude,

do you know the URL..because I am still seeing last update on 4/8/2004 and old dates.

Thanks

Originally posted by AllIAskedWas1GC
Go to the uscis.gov and look for the VSC service center. They have posted new dates today evening (04/22).

EB3 -> Aug 6th 2003
EB2 -> July 14th 2003

God Bless You for mentioning the dates, but I was not able to find them on the uscis website.

Good News

This is not a joke. This is true. I just checked and the dates have been updated today.

The dates are correct. You will have to change your system's date to make it April 23rd. You may need to clear the history as well if you still are not able to see the new dates.

I could see the following updated dates by USCIS for I140;

EB3 - Aug 6
EB2 - Aug 9
EB1 - July 14.

Guys who could not see these dates; please try the following.
- refresh your browsers
- clear your cookies

I hope it works and Good luck guys...

-SafeNH

hi,
dates for eb3 was may 15th for almost one month but we did see approvals for june and july.

I hope that since now date is Aug, we may see approval for aug+sep+oct.

mine is sep 26th..

am i thinking too much........what to do....

Hello Friends:

My concern is that I have seen lot of people with dates earlier than EB3 Aug 6 2003 who aren't approved yet. Is there any advantage of this new update to us?

It's intriguing that same can happen to people who have their dates ahead of Aug 6 2003 and may not get approved while CIS may again post new dates of Dec 2003 someday.

Great news , EB3-I-140 August 6 2003 , great ! , waiting to see Oct Approvals my ND is – Oct 31st :cool:

Hi Friends,

I just spoke to my lawyer about current processing date, She told me this happen when new officers is assigned , they give him new cases instead of pending case...so that is reason they update with new processing date... so lets us keep out finger cross..if we are lucky, we should get our approval..soon...

EB3 ~ EAC03-185-XXXXXX
I140- MD--> 05/31/2003
I140- RD--> 06/05/2003
I140 -ND--> 06/09/2003

I140->- AD - ??/??/????
I485-> ??/??/????

Sanjeev

Last edited by a moderator:
VSC processing - last few months data??

Hi all,

I am trying to find VSC processing date updates for the past few months.. just trying to track the progress of VSC for I140.

I checked immigration.com . they have it in their Archive section. the last update there is as of 3/22.. I thought that VSC had started giving updates every two weeks??

Do you guys know or have any info regarding tracking VSC progress??

Thanks
S