Needs to take my kids at the interview in Dallas office !!!!!!!

Atique.Rahman

Registered Users (C)
Well, I just received interview letter for Aug 2nd for family based status adjustment that I filed back in April,2010.
I was wondering can I take two of my kids age 3 & 5 with us at the interview in Dallas office ?
If any of you got any idea about this please shed some lights & I'll highly appreciate that.
Atique.

Well, I just received interview letter for Aug 2nd for family based status adjustment that I filed back in April,2010. I was wondering can I take two of my kids age 3 & 5 with us at the interview in Dallas office ?

My daughter attended our I-485 interview when she was 3, then at 8 attended our citizenship interview.

yes , you can. I brought my 3 year old with us when we had an interview couple of weeks ago. I was scared that he was gonna be restless and he might annoy IO , but he was perfect, sitting and drinking from his sippy cup :)

I would actually advise that you DO bring your kids to this meeting. Bringing your kids tends to make the interviewer a bit more laid back, and it helps show that you are just a human being who needs help like all the rest of us. Just make sure you express to your kids how important it is for them to be on their best behavior.