need to know if i can apply for H1b visa

spidey_spins_u

Registered Users (C)
Hi! I have a 3 year Bachelor degree from India. I came to USA on a student visa this year. I am pursuing a 2 year AS degree. Can i apply for H1 visa after completing the first year of my study here. Because i did not have a 4 year degree from India i could not apply for H1 before. Is it possible that after finishing 1 year of study here i could apply for H1 visa?
I dont have any work experience here or in india. all i did was a 3 year Bachelor degree and came here as a student. What i want to know is that can i apply for H1b after finishing 1 year of my AS degree here. Will that additional 1 year of college level education add to my 3 year degree and make it equivalent to a 4 year US bachelor degree(which is the requirement for h1b)?

spidey_spins_u said:
Hi! I have a 3 year Bachelor degree from India. I came to USA on a student visa this year. I am pursuing a 2 year AS degree. Can i apply for H1 visa after completing the first year of my study here. Because i did not have a 4 year degree from India i could not apply for H1 before. Is it possible that after finishing 1 year of study here i could apply for H1 visa?
I dont have any work experience here or in india. all i did was a 3 year Bachelor degree and came here as a student. What i want to know is that can i apply for H1b after finishing 1 year of my AS degree here. Will that additional 1 year of college level education add to my 3 year degree and make it equivalent to a 4 year US bachelor degree(which is the requirement for h1b)?
Do not post your question in all the threads.