Need Suggestions from I-140 Experts

what is this ???

Nanshi..
My EAD got approved on Feb 17, 2004.
Here are the details:
RD: Feb 17, 2004
AD: Apr 06, 2004
LIN: LIN04093*****

But, I got query for my wifes EAD. Applied on same day, same envelope....Any idea what kind kind of query one should expect while EAD approval ????
Waiting for details....

FP Notice

Looks like Nebraska is issuing FP notices to many people. I got FP notice for myself and my wife for 05/15.
485 ND was 08/19/2003.

BTW, I had an RFE on my i-40. Which Lawyer applied on 11/18/03, still no desicion on my case yet. Maybe I am hoping for a miracle, but as Naanshi pointed out, if they start processing I-140 and 485 together, I can get approval (hopefully) for both i140 and 485 in the next few months ??

Serta,
If things are going well as planned, may be you are going to be the Luckiest One. ;)

nanshi.

Hi Naancy
Did you get any information about your RFE, my Lawyer says still he didn't get any letter reg my RFE.

Thanks,
Shekar PC

Not Yet. I am waiting for todays mail. I will call my attoreny's office around 3:00 PM.

nanshi

Hi
I got to know by my Company reg my RFE
They asked my Last 2 years W2 forms.
My Employer provided only this information and he said they will send the Responce in this week so no need to worry and there is nothing required from my side. Company have what ever they required. He didn't provide any more information.

Shekar PC:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hi Naanshi or any sep 03 Filers who got RFE
Did any one send the Reply back to the RFE. any one know how long it will take to get approved once we sent the Reply for RFE.

Mine RFE for last 2 years W2 forms.

Thanks,
Shekar PC

RFE

REceipt date 09/23/03
RFE date 04/06/04
RFE Received date 04/16/04
Status Waiting
FP: 04/14/04

Abid

Virtual Offices get RFEs ??

Guys,
I have been hearing stories that those companies who set up thier Virtual offices in certain states to speed up GC (Particulary LC) have been recieving RFEs/Notices on the credibility of thier application.

Did any one of you hear the same news. Are these notices applicable to only to LC or 140 also?

Somebody asked me a question on my case:
I am EB2/RIR.
Living in VSC applies in NSC.

Thanks
Ramji

USCIS / labor dept is scrutinizing such pseudo offices.
Check out this post in another site on Forum shopping:
http://www.murthy.com/news/UDphilly.html

Hi Naanshi
Did you Responded to your RFE. Any update on your I140, my company lawyer is still not yet responded to my RFE, they are not even giving any update to me, normally they will talk with only Employer,my bad luck is my employer is in Vacation.

Thanks,
Shekar PC:eek: :eek:

Sekar,
Not yet. Still they are preparing the documents. Looks like my attorney is NOT happy with the documents, he got from the employer, so far.
Looking for second I-140 denial. (one from TSC and now from NSC). In Both cases, the reason for RFE is exactly same and nothing about me.(like experience or degree or Pay stubs in both cases). I have got all the documents in order, but my bad luck, USCIS wants documents only from the company. Nothing I can do.:D :D

nanshi.

Hey Naanshi.

do not loose hope or get frustated. I know it is easy to say but I can understand how unbearable it is to just wait indefentely.
keep patience you will see your approvals soon.

hi all
my lawyer sent the documents to INS, it was updated saying that they received the docuements, but it says it will take 150 to 180 days to process. i am not sure how long it takes, i have seen lot of people once they sent RFE they got approval in 2 or 3 weeks , some them not approved for long time, i think every thing will be luck. i think nothing i can do it , just wait and watch daily for to see the good news.

thanks guys for your encouragement.

Thanks,
Shekar PC

Originally posted by naanshi
Sekar,
Not yet. Still they are preparing the documents. Looks like my attorney is NOT happy with the documents, he got from the employer, so far.
Looking for second I-140 denial. (one from TSC and now from NSC). In Both cases, the reason for RFE is exactly same and nothing about me.(like experience or degree or Pay stubs in both cases). I have got all the documents in order, but my bad luck, USCIS wants documents only from the company. Nothing I can do.:D :D

nanshi.

Hi naanshi,

I will advise you not to be so pessimistic. Please be patient and don't be in a hurry to respond to the RFE. Just make sure the papers are satisfactory. even if it means wiating till the last days to reply. In my case (RFE for company ability to pay) the lawyer took almost 70 days to reply to the RFE. He was after the company until he was satisfied with all the papers he received from them. I am glad that he did this, as I finally got the approval.

I know your RFE is about

"1. Ability to pay
2. Details and Wages offered for other pending I-140 applications
from My employer"

This looks like a simple RFE, and I am sure you will get the aproval. Do not lose heart man !!

sertra2002

Name check?

Guys, can any of you tell me what is name check and how will they do that. I got a FP notice but what is name check and how do they do it? do they send some notice for name check like they do for FP.

140/485 ND/RD 10/21/04
FP 05/08/04
EAD approved 12/14/04

Thanks,
Octfiler.

Any idea what might be

Hi Naanshi
Any update on your I140 RFE. mine i send the RFE on May 5 th , may 6 th i had the Finger print also, when i check the online status, it says "
On May 5, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

today i check my case status online still the same message, but when i check from the Portfolio which i created a Account to keep track all of them it says last updated. (05/11/2004 ), what might be, did they touch the 140 case if they get the information about my Finger printing, or they touched may be they want to process 140 based on recieved RFE documents.

just worrying on last updated but still the online check status says same message as mention above "On May 5, 2004, we received blah blah........."

Thanks,
Shekar PC

sekharpc,

May be they attached your RFE documentation to I140 file. so the lastupdated changed for I140. DId the lastupdated change for I485 also??