Need Suggestions from I-140 Experts

ND Sep 24

I'm also waiting for my Sep 24 case. I just checked and I see no update but looking at other cases, I'm sure I soon going to have RFE. Good luck Naanshi, ShekharPC and next Me :)

Hi naanshi
Did you get any information about your RFE, i didn't get any thing, my lawyer is very slow they will give the information when ever they get time, normally they won't do it fast.

And one more thing did u go to finger printing. yesterday only i received a letter, that i have a finger printing in may 1 week.

Thanks,
Shekar PC

Sekar,

No information about RFE yet. Mostly we will get it on Monday. I have not received FP notice. What is the online status for your I-485? Did it say that they have sent FP notice?

nanshi.

hi Naanshi
They didn't change any thing online reg my 485, same information

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on September 23, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete

I don't think they will update online when they sent the FP, i think they will update if any RFE or Approved.

Thanks,
Shekar PC

REceived finger printing notide

Though I received RFE on compnay financials and ability to pay, which my lawayer is going to reply next week

But ,,, y'day I received finger prinitng notice for myself and my wife... our ND is 11/07/03....

Is this unusual......

any comments...

My AOS is files at NSC but i received finger printing notice from CSC -Laguna Neguel (INS) office..

Is this unusual.. ???

Sekar and Leo1968,

As far as I know, FP Notice is generated automatically depending upon your I-485 Notice Date, your city and some other factors. I-140 RFE has got nothing with that.

I may not get FP notice now. By the way, In which city, you are living??

Leo1968,
If you are living in some city under CSC jurisdiction, then it is normal to get FP Notice from CSC. I have heard this before also.

nanshi.

Little Curious

Hi,
In immigrationwatch.com they showed 04-0695****
rd 01/13/04 approved on 03/22/04. My case fall in the same serial numbers and same RD.

Till today I haven't heard any thing about my case nor any updates can some one tell what should I assume ?

Thanks

fingure printing

Guys, I also received a fringure printing notice today. my I140 is not cleared yet. my RD for 485 and 140 is dec 08.

Naashi,

I live in Los Angeles County , CA....... But my company HQ is in Michigan. so my AOS papers were filed in NSC..

I was wondering ..if they transfer my case to CSC due to my jurisdiction i'm living in....

Any thoughts???

Hi Naashi and Leo1968

I live in Sanjose , CA....... But my company HQ is in Chicago. But i have given my Sanjose address for all my Green card.

Thanks,
Shekar PC

Sekar and Leo1968,
Just got my FP Notice for May 21, 2004 from Texas Service Center. ( I am staying in Atlanta, GA). I did not expect this. No Change in the Online status.

Sekar, We are again in the same boat:D :D

[Lot of activities in my cases this week.

April 12 7th Year extension Approval for H1B.
April 12 FP Notice Issued in I-485 Case
April 13 RFE issued in my I-140 Case(Details not known)]

nanshi.

shekarpc
RFE should be most regarding your companies financials, whats mentioned in your LC point 14 and 15?

Naanshi,
Sorry to hear you received an RFE, things will go well.

Good luck to you both.

Thanks John. Just now I read from another site(Please refer Good Newss??? thread in I-140 section posted by me) that NSC is planning to process I-140/I-485 same time, after April 30,2004.
Looks like it is a good sign.

nanshi.

Question on FP

Guys,
At the outset I wish Shankhar and Nansi and all aspirants Good luck!
I applied my 140 in Feb end and 485 in march 3rd week. Today I got a FP notice /appoitment for May 2nd week. Whats does this mean. Is it fast or normal ??

Thanks for any inputs

Re: Question on FP

It looks like, NSC started processing FP. I think both I140 / I485 team started working together, it's a good sign overall. Instead of revisiting I140 cases during I485 processing period, they're planning to make it in one step. I believe this only when I see more number of I485 approvals in next 3-6 months especially for people filed during 2003. Hope for the best.

Originally posted by ramji99
Guys,
At the outset I wish Shankhar and Nansi and all aspirants Good luck!
I applied my 140 in Feb end and 485 in march 3rd week. Today I got a FP notice /appoitment for May 2nd week. Whats does this mean. Is it fast or normal ??

Thanks for any inputs

concurrent I140/I485 adjudication

I filed my concurrent I140/I485 on April 5, 2004. Here are the questions:

1. Will it be concurrent adjudication?

2. If it is concurrent adjudication, does it mean to take only 6 months to get a green card after I get my receipt I140/I485 notice?

3. How can I find out if my case will be concurrent? Can I talk to the Immigration Officer?

I hope we all end of this green card suffer soon.

ramji99

ramji99

Would you give some details of your case? Did you file at NSC? EB2/EB3? Thanks so much.

naanshi: Good Newss??? thread in I-140 section

naanshi,
I did not find the thread that you mentioned about faster processing at NSC. Where did u get this news from?
Thanks

registrationid

I removed my earlier thread. Check the thread "breaking news on immigration-law.com " in I-140 section.

nanshi