shekarpc

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I applied my I140, 485 Concurent filling from Nebraska under EB3
LIN03274*****
N/D is 09/23/2003
R/D is 09/23/2003

EAD, AP approved in a Month on October 25, 2003

I got a Full Time offer in Current working Client place, they said i have to give the exact date when i can accept the Full time. other wise they are going to hire a new person, then i have to quit my job. I have seen few people approved after my date.. it was over 180 days then I called INS to get the info, they didn't say any thing, still they are processiong June 17 , they said i have to wait. Can any one tell me still how much time it will take, when should i expect my I140 will be cleared.

Please suggest me what to do. Think before you suggest if you are in my stage what you will do.
LIN03274

Thanks in Advance for your Valuable Suggestions

I see these dates are currently under process (Sep cases). Your case may be processes anytime now, and check the status everyday.

In the meantime, you may tell your client that you can join by 1st June. This gives some trust for your client on you, and your case to be processed by INS.

If you need exact date and if you are basing your decision on the reply and if it goes wrong, will you not blame that person ?

Anyway , if you are sure you will not blame me, I expect your to be approved by the end of this month.. If there is any RFE, then repling to RFE and approval will take more time..

So, it is purely your call.. don't blame me..

Mine was ND 8/28 and got approved on 3/25 , and I now see many in sept 1st week getting approvals..

Originally posted by shekarpc
Hi
I applied my I140, 485 Concurent filling from Nebraska under EB3
LIN03274*****
N/D is 09/23/2003
R/D is 09/23/2003

EAD, AP approved in a Month on October 25, 2003

I got a Full Time offer in Current working Client place, they said i have to give the exact date when i can accept the Full time. other wise they are going to hire a new person, then i have to quit my job. I have seen few people approved after my date.. it was over 180 days then I called INS to get the info, they didn't say any thing, still they are processiong June 17 , they said i have to wait. Can any one tell me still how much time it will take, when should i expect my I140 will be cleared.

Please suggest me what to do. Think before you suggest if you are in my stage what you will do.
LIN03274

Thanks in Advance for your Valuable Suggestions

I am also in almost same situation(except My ND is Sept 24, 2003). It is hard to predict our approval. If you have luck, you may hear your approval today evening or within this week.

Try to explain the whole situation to your client and tell them it will be safe, if you change your job after I-140 approval. May be the next day of approval.I know, some times they may not listen to you, like what happened to me. In worst case you may change the job, but remember, there is a risk, if you use AC21 with out I-140 approval.

I have postponed (That too after a loooooong struggle) my joining date from March 29, 2004 to May 03, 2004 and hoping for some miracle.

naanshi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All
Thanks for your suggestion.
I spoke with my Client itself, they said they can not wait for long time, there are lot of reasons they are paying too much , alreadt they given 1 month, march month, hardly they can give 1 more month April.
they will ask to join May first week, i am sure they never extend after May as a contractor.

I am in the same boat of Naanshi.

Thanks All.

shekar,

I am sorry hear that you are also in my boat. (Means you had to go through all the pain I went through last month).

But at the same time, it is nice to know that you have got one more month like me. I am sure that some thing will happen next week.

Just have faith and pray for miracle. When you pray, please include myself and "our boat" also.:D:D (Just Kidding)

naanshi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naanshi/Shekar

Guys don't worry too much, you still have whole month of April to go and my sixth sense says that you both will get approval by that time.

:D :D :D

Nanshi, shekarpc

Also give me space in your boat. I replied rfe 2 months before and still waiting for approval. So far I am lucky, my clients has not given me any deadline to join.

Hi...

It's time to check your status update. Mine got approved on April 02.
RIR ..EB3..concurent
ND 09/25/2003...LIN032765****

Good Luck..

Thanks

Originally posted by madhu69
Naanshi/Shekar

Guys don't worry too much, you still have whole month of April to go and my sixth sense says that you both will get approval by that time.

:D :D :D

Madhu,
Thank you very much and we are also hoping the same.
naanshi.

Did u any one Got Approved

Hi Nanshi and Akash Sharma
Did any of your's I140 Approved. Getting Tensed still no Update on my I140. Yesterday my Current Client Asked me what is the Status on my I140, they said they can not give more time, have to join May 1 st or else they are going to terminate me. I am not getting any idea how to proceed this.

Did u see any People approved in Sep 23, 2003 (EB3)
LIN03274*****

I am not sure when mine will be Approved.

Thanks,
Shekar PC

Sekar,

No update yet in my case. But there is some movement in Sept 22, 23 and 24 cases. It is purely depending upon luck. I am sure, before May 1, 2004, some thing will happen. Have Faith.

Some people who don't even check their online status, are getting approved within one month from their Notice Date. People like us, who are waiting for more than Six months with lot of trouble in our career and life are still waiting.

Great!!!!!!!:D :D :D

nanshi.

naanshi/Sekar

donot loose hope. Looks like they are processing only sep cases and stopped all others. they have approved only 5 Dec cases from April 1st till now.

Hi Madhu
Thanks for your encouragement.

Atleast your encouragement make me some confident that we can get the Approved I140 in soon, hopefully before End of April.

Let us Praise every thing goes smooth.

Thanks,
Shekar PC

Hi

Hi All
just now i checked online i got a RFE, i am not sure what they required. i don't know how long should i wait to get the information. you guys can suggest me what they might ask so i can get ready to collect the documents. so i can ask my Lawer to reply back to my RFE ASAP.

--
Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:
On April 13, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Thanks,
Shekar PC

shekar pc,

surprisingly, naanshi also got RFE.. its just bad luck. Anyway, as I replied in another thread,

I hope it will be the standard RFE's all the other members are getting (educaitonal evaluation, company financials and company's ability to pay).

I hope you will be ready with the RFE reply and send it within 2-3 days of getting RFE.

Sekar,
We are again in the same boat. I got my RFE today. Details not known.

Let me pack my things. :D :D

naanshi.

Hi Naanshi
share your RFE Details once you got full information, i will also share my RFE information once i got the Full details.

Thanks dasarihp_newid for the information, so i can get ready for those Documents.

Thanks,
Shekar PC
:eek:

Guys, Hang in there......

I guess it might be the usual "Ability to pay" stuff......

If you reply to RFE, NSC clears that within 2 to 3 days...... for me and my friend same thing happend.

Hope this helps.

gcperson