need some help

iluvfra

Registered Users (C)
Hi there!
Can someone briefly define all the lingo used on this forum. :) I am new to this... I just had my prints done at the Van Nuys, CA office what's next? Provided all goes well, what should I expect in terms of actions... what should be the next thing? Name check or what? I am a bit clueless... :)

Help please....

Thanks,

iluvfra

Hi there!
Can someone briefly define all the lingo used on this forum. :) I am new to this... I just had my prints done at the Van Nuys, CA office what's next? Provided all goes well, what should I expect in terms of actions... what should be the next thing? Name check or what? I am a bit clueless... :)

Help please....

Thanks,

iluvfra

If you can ask specific questions about the lingo we can help you.

Are you looking for answers for "PD"-Priority Date, "IL"=Interview Letter, or something else? It will be the good idea to specify more in detail.....

I am trying to figure out what is happening to my fingerprints, who will contact me next and what I sould expetct next provided all documents are in order...

Will the FBI contact me or forward results to CIS? Is the name check and fingerprint check the same thing?

Thanks

I am trying to figure out what is happening to my fingerprints, who will contact me next and what I sould expetct next provided all documents are in order...

Will the FBI contact me or forward results to CIS? Is the name check and fingerprint check the same thing?

Thanks

You will only be contacted about FP if they must be redone. The next step is to wait for your interview letter which may take several months. In the mean time you can talk to an IO via Infopass or phone for updates on your case.