Need help with the EAD application (i-765)

Kombainer

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone! I am filling i-765 to get EAD (my case has been pending for 150 days). Could you please answer these questions:
1. The instruction says that I need evidence that my case is still pending. What kind of evidence can i attach? The asylum office does not give any papers that the decision has not been made yet. What documents did you attach?
2. If I understand correctly, I need to mail the application and attachments to Phoenix AZ or Dallas TX depending on what state i live in. Is that correct? I live in CA, so I am required to mail the documents to Phoenix. Right?
3. Any additional info I u can share with me?
thank you very much for your help!!

you have to attach your last notice of action they sent you , what ever it is, the interview letter or any other , and read carefully the instruction of the form I-765, because they change constantly the place where you have to file your application

Hello everyone! I am filling i-765 to get EAD (my case has been pending for 150 days). Could you please answer these questions:
1. The instruction says that I need evidence that my case is still pending. What kind of evidence can i attach? The asylum office does not give any papers that the decision has not been made yet. What documents did you attach?
2. If I understand correctly, I need to mail the application and attachments to Phoenix AZ or Dallas TX depending on what state i live in. Is that correct? I live in CA, so I am required to mail the documents to Phoenix. Right?
3. Any additional info I u can share with me?
thank you very much for your help!!

You can send the receipt notice of your I-589. Also, you can send the mail-notice letter that the officer gave you at the end of the interview. They usually give you the mail-notice letter if a decision can't be made within 2 weeks.

Read carefully the latest I-765 instructions from Uscis website to get the address.