Need help with photograph requirements

ksdj

Hey,

I've submitted my OCI application twice and both times it has gotten rejected because they claim that my photographs did not meet specification. I submitted my application to the Washington DC embassy. Their site says that you can send 3 photographs that meet US passport specification.

So the first time I got 3 photographs from CVS that were 2" x 2" and had a white background. The second time I tried Walmart and again 2" x 2" with white background.

Do they really allow photographs that meet US passport specification or not?

Hey,

I've submitted my OCI application twice and both times it has gotten rejected because they claim that my photographs did not meet specification. I submitted my application to the Washington DC embassy. Their site says that you can send 3 photographs that meet US passport specification.

So the first time I got 3 photographs from CVS that were 2" x 2" and had a white background. The second time I tried Walmart and again 2" x 2" with white background.

Do they really allow photographs that meet US passport specification
------------------YES
or not?
if you are again sending Photographs send them # US passport style from Costco or CVS or Walmart
you need to paste on Photo on Application Form and 2 Photo in envelope AND also send then Extra 3 Photo (2X2) with Light color background so no chance of rejection due to photo.