Need Help: I need to revoke spouse's green card!

I’m not what some ppl say about an angry usc do for revenge, this is real and need advise;
I’m a USC and my wife got the 2 years conditional on October 2019. She left home in February and come back sometimes, she makes excuses, then i found out she has a bf for a while and i challenge her and i wanted a divorce, later she convince me she love me and i m in love too so she came back home and i forgave her, once she cane back she was abusing me physically and emotionally, now we sleep in separate room and for precaution i have a voice recording in my room since she provoke me all the time, so i have recordingS of her assaulting And threatened, back in February i was at the bar near home with my friend and she came to the bar and pushed me and hit me with a bottle then she called the police on me, i don’t k ow what’s in the report but i didn’t get arrested( i asked the bar for a copy of a video) Last month i saw the medical bill she went to the doctor to check on her swallow hand ( she did it herself while assaulting me and missed and hit the corner of the table) also went to psychiatrist and got deppresion pills but she never took it, overheard to talking to a social worker, I believe she’s applying a waiver for i751 based on domestic violence. So i confronted her and she denies it and i told her i have evidence to prove it, since i have the recording in my room; she was talking to her bf to put a gps in my car. She now using other tactic to get me upset by taking my car key with her and disappear for all day and night, i fall into her trap once, i called and asked her if she gonna come back, she said NO, so i told her i know you’re fabricating a case against me but i have evidence that will screw you, she recorded me. September she went to LA for A month and told me she left because i want to kill her in a text message. What can i do in this case? I heard vawa or DV it’s very easy if they know how to fabricate a case, any advise ?

You cannot revoke your wife's GC. She already has a GC, she doesn't need to self-petition for VAWA. Yes, she has a conditional GC, she may be able to remove conditions without your involvement if she's able to demonstrate she entered the marriage in good faith. You pasting the same post all over different parts of the forum is indicative of an angry vindictive ex, even though you say you're not.

If you are convinced your wife used you for immigration purpose, go talk to a lawyer or file a fraud report with USCIS using their online Report Fraud tool.

No, we are not divorce yet, and i don’t want to do anything against her if she doesn’t claim domestic violence against me, i don’t want her to get arrested and i probably her her with the removal of conditional but she’s worry I’m not gonna her her so she hired lawyer her with the waiver for i751 based on dv. I know she’s not applying for vawa since she has conditional GC

No, we are not divorce yet, and i don’t want to do anything against her if she doesn’t claim domestic violence against me, i don’t want her to get arrested and i probably her her with the removal of conditional but she’s worry I’m not gonna her her so she hired lawyer her with the waiver for i751 based on dv. I know she’s not applying for vawa since she has conditional GC

You know she's not applying for VAWA, so why are you asking about this " I heard vawa or DV it’s very easy if they know how to fabricate a case, any advise?"

This is an immigration forum, what kind of advise are you looking for with regards to the issues you're having with your marriage?

Vawa is easy and waiver for i751 based on Domestic violence is easy too, my point is she claim dv on me I’ll have criminal record. In reality she’s the one who abuse me physically and mentally. She alway provoke me to hit her or say something that she can use as a evidence, i never put a finger on her. So i started recording, i have 5 recordings she assaulted me and threatened me, 3 videos of assaulting me, one in a bar, one in my car ( dash cam) one at her store. I’m just trying to protect myself if she claim DV against me, i don’t want to just report it to the police n get her arrested unless she apply for DV to obtain waiver for i751. You might think I’m just usc angry of wife, NO, this is happening....

What she does with her green card is actually out of your hands now. As sm1smom said, if you believe she committed fraud, then contact uscis. if you believe she is unfairly bringing charges against you, you will need to get legal assistance.

That’s what I’m worry but at the same time i don’t want to, because once i get a police report she will get arrested. I don’t feel is necessary if she don’t hurt me with the dv, the recommendation from lawyer is to get her arrested and send a letter to immigration and explain in detail. It’s just me, i can’t hurt her but if she does it first, I’m screw. It’s a hard situation for me,

Vawa is easy and waiver for i751 based on Domestic violence is easy too, my point is she claim dv on me I’ll have criminal record. In reality she’s the one who abuse me physically and mentally. She alway provoke me to hit her or say something that she can use as a evidence, i never put a finger on her. So i started recording, i have 5 recordings she assaulted me and threatened me, 3 videos of assaulting me, one in a bar, one in my car ( dash cam) one at her store. I’m just trying to protect myself if she claim DV against me, i don’t want to just report it to the police n get her arrested unless she apply for DV to obtain waiver for i751. You might think I’m just usc angry of wife, NO, this is happening....

First of all, I hope you live in a State that allows for recording of other people without their knowledge or consent as you might actually be breaking some laws yourself.

Again, what she does with her GC is her business. She can use a waiver to remove conditions without you.

That’s what I’m worry but at the same time i don’t want to, because once i get a police report she will get arrested. I don’t feel is necessary if she don’t hurt me with the dv, the recommendation from lawyer is to get her arrested and send a letter to immigration and explain in detail. It’s just me, i can’t hurt her but if she does it first, I’m screw. It’s a hard situation for me,

So you already got some legal advice from your lawyer which you’re reluctant to follow. This is a immigration forum, you will not get anything less than what your lawyer already told you.

You need to make sure you have competent legal advice. This is way beyond immigration stuff.

First of all, I hope you live in a State that allows for recording of other people without their knowledge or consent as you might actually be breaking some laws yourself.

Again, what she does with her GC is her business. She can use a waiver to remove conditions without you.
New York, only one party knowledge