Need Help I-130 filing, Wife out of US

Ishwar

Registered Users (C)
I need help to file I-130 for my wife. Consular Immigrant Visa Processing
Background: I got GC 6years back and it is employment based GC.
I belong to India and got married in India to lady who had married in past and has two children of age 8 and 10. Her former husband died in accident and she was widow when I got married to her 10 months back and at the time of marriage I was GC holder. I did not file any petition for her or Kids as I was wafting for my US citizenship.
In May 2009 I got my US Citizenship.
My wife and my two step children are staying in India.

I want to file I-130 for my wife and the two children.

My questions:
I came to know that I need to file three I-130 petitions.
One I-130 for wife
One I-130 for child 1
One I-130 for child 2
Is that correct?
I have to send My G325 (4pages) with my wife I-130
My wife has to fill her G325 (4 pages) that will be sent with I-130 that is filed for her.

On the form G325A lower Left side it is written” this form is submitted in connection with an application for”
NATRALIZATION
STATUS AS PERMANENT RESIDENT
OTHER (Specify)
One has to tick mark and I will TICK “Other” and then write I-130
What my Wife should write or tick on her form G325A?

Do I also need to send my G325A and my wife G325A with Children (age 8and10) I-130 petition?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

You can choose to bring them over on a K-3 visa for your spouse and K-4 for children and have them adjust status from inside of the US, or, you can alternatively complete the immigrant visa process at the consulate in India and have them enter as permanent residents. If you choose to do the K-3/K-4 route, you will only be required to file the I-130 for your spouse + I-129F (without fee) for her. Children will automatically come under her visa umbrella and be granted K-4's. Once they all enter the US, you will be required to file I-130's for the children (one for each kid) before they can file for AOS.

In order to file the I-129F for your wife without fees, you must include the copy of the I-130 receipt notice. So you should file the I-130, wait for the receipt and upon getting it, you make a copy and include it with the I-129F packet to have the fees exempted. Depending on the processing times for each petition, they will or will not get the K visas, because if the I-130 gets approved before the K visa is granted, then the consular official may not grant K status and will have them complete the entire immigrant process from the consulate.

Its really up to you which route you want to follow, but in my opinion, it doesn't hurt to file the I-129F as its free and they may be able to come over a few months earlier.

About the G-325, you must include one set for each individual including yourself. You may check status as a permanent resident.. This is not really that important.

I need help to file I-130 for my wife. Consular Immigrant Visa Processing
Background: I got GC 6years back and it is employment based GC.
I belong to India and got married in India to lady who had married in past and has two children of age 8 and 10. Her former husband died in accident and she was widow when I got married to her 10 months back and at the time of marriage I was GC holder. I did not file any petition for her or Kids as I was wafting for my US citizenship.
In May 2009 I got my US Citizenship.
My wife and my two step children are staying in India.

I want to file I-130 for my wife and the two children.

My questions:
I came to know that I need to file three I-130 petitions.
One I-130 for wife
One I-130 for child 1
One I-130 for child 2
Is that correct?

------------------------------------that is correct.
I have to send My G325 (4pages) with my wife I-130
My wife has to fill her G325 (4 pages) that will be sent with I-130 that is filed for her.
-----------------------She also need to send 1 photo.
On the form G325A lower Left side it is written” this form is submitted in connection with an application for”
NATRALIZATION
STATUS AS PERMANENT RESIDENT
OTHER (Specify)
One has to tick mark and I will TICK “Other” and then write I-130
What my Wife should write or tick on her form G325A?
---------------------------Read below
Do I also need to send my G325A and my wife G325A with Children (age 8and10) I-130 petition?
-------------------------------NO
Any help will be highly appreciated.

With stepchildren Petition one don’t need to send form G325A you are not married to stepchildren. On your G325A can write “filed with I-130” your wife on her G325A can Tick Other and can write “with I-130 “or status as permanent resident.