Need help for I-751 Waiver and the process

Antoniodong

Hello guys, my 2 years temporary green card is about to expire in Jan, 1 th,2013.
and I had divorce last month. i know it's hard to file myself, but i will give it a try, i'm about to file I-751 form myself.

I got a response nicely:D And there are more questions.

When I file 751 form, it asks Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by at least two people. I can't find those two people, doesn'tthat mean i have big chance to lose the case?

And how soon would it take for the waiver rsponse and interview?

Thanks alot
dong

Last edited by a moderator:
There is only one kind of I-751 form. Take a look at it closely. The answer to your question is right there on page one!!!

Hello guys, my 2 years temporary green card is about to expire in Jan, 1 th,2013.
and I had divorce last month. i know it's hard to file myself, but i will give it a try, i'm about to file I-751 form myself.
So my question is ,on uscis, I can't find "751 waiver" only "751 form".
does that mean i need file "751 form" first then uscis would mail me back "751 waiver form"?

thanks alot for your message, and it's great if you can help me out with another question.

There is only one kind of I-751 form. Take a look at it closely. The answer to your question is right there on page one!!!

thanks alot for your message, and it's great if you can help me out with another question.

When I file 751 form, it asks Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by at least two people. I can't find those two people, doesn'tthat mean i have big chance to lose the case?

And how soon would it take for the waiver rsponse and interview?

Thanks alot
dong