Need Help for I-485 application filing

pmlsharma

Hello Guys,

I need help regarding few questions that I have regarding the I-485 application.

I entered US as K1 visa holder, I have to file I-485 for my adjustment

1. who should fill up the G-325A (me or my wife who is a US Citizen)
2. what is number which is RED Colour on the K1 Visa ?
3. How long will it take to hear from USICS for the interview ?

Thanks
Sharma

Hello Guys,

I need help regarding few questions that I have regarding the I-485 application.

I entered US as K1 visa holder, I have to file I-485 for my adjustment

1. who should fill up the G-325A (me or my wife who is a US Citizen)
----------------You should fill up G325A.

2. what is number which is RED
Colour
on the K1 Visa ?
------------------Visa number ( you can also attach the copy of your passport First page and Visa stamp page)
3. How long will it take to hear from USICS for the interview ?
-----------------You may get I-485 filing receipt in 15-20 days from the date USCIS gets your I-485 with correct fees, correct forms, copy of I-94 (front and back) Birth certificate copy, Copy of marriage certificate, affidavit of support from your wife, photographs, Medicals.
You should also file form I-765 for EAD so that you can work. If you want to go out you should also file form I-131 for AP. You must pay the fee for EAD and AP and you also need to send your photographs. Go to USCIS site and read the instruction for Form I-485, I-765, I-131 OR go to good lawyer and file through lawyer so that you dont do any mistake on forms.

You should post in family based immigration thread so that you get many responses and can correct if any other documents is needed.

Thanks
Sharma
Sharma ji galat thread main post kar rahey hooooooo.