need help for BAMS medical graduate

Hi all,

I am a bams graduate with 3 years experience as AYURVEDIC consultant, and also I have done my certificate course in community health (6 month course), post which I was appointed as COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICER/ MID LEVEL HEALTH PROVIDER , under national health mission,...with these qualifications what should be the best course mostly clinical for me to opt in USA.....I was keen and interested into the pa(physician assistant program), but I doubt whether or not the universities there will consider my qualifications appropriate for the pa program.....I will be very obliged if I could get genuine guidance from this platform...thank you all
Hii.. I am new mem
hi ,
I have a BAMS degree from India as well. I'm exploring opportunities in the areas of Ultrasound or Radiology.

Can you please advice if the above areas are a feasible option to study in US? I'm currently in New Jersey and exploring opportunities in the tristate area.

Please advise if there are any others areas of study which I can explore other than MBA or MPH.

Thanks.
-Sathya
Hii
I am new member here. Also looking for opportunities after bams. I found lots of idea with previous threads but I have interest in sonography program (ARDMS). I don't how to get into this program and where I am living there are only few schools.
Please guide me if you know any thing about this program.

hi ,
I have a BAMS degree from India as well. I'm exploring opportunities in the areas of Ultrasound or Radiology.

Can you please advice if the above areas are a feasible option to study in US? I'm currently in New Jersey and exploring opportunities in the tristate area.

Please advise if there are any others areas of study which I can explore other than MBA or MPH.

Thanks.
-Sathya
Hii.
I am a new member here. Looking for opportunities after BAMS. I got some ideas from previous threads. I'm also exploring ultrasonograhy prog.(ARDMS)
but I don't much know about this program even where I am living there are only 3 colleges. So please guide me if you know anything about this program.
Thank you.

Hello everyone.
I am a new member. Am also looking for opportunities after BAMS. Got ideas and hope after read previous threads.
Please guide me what are career paths good to start from stretch.(with no dead-end)
As BAMS Degree holder what should I do first to start my career.
Thank you.

I have done my BAMS and MS from Maharashtra University of health Sciences. And I want to pursue MPH/MBA dual degree in USA. I want to know from where I can get my credential evaluation done as WES doesn't evaluate degree from Ayurveda?

Hello Abhuda I have been reading a lot on this forum about your success stories and I really appreciate your dedication and courage for this. You are really an inspiration for me .
Now about me I am Shweta Sharma and I did my MD in ayurveda in 2011 and was practicing in Bangalore . In 2019 I moved US on H4 with my husband and he is on H1b . I am 38 yrs old and my second kid is 4 yrs old now I am looking for further education once she starts her kindergarten.
I always loved studying modern medicine and thought now is the chance if I can change career but I feel I am too old now for this . I am lacking confidence due to age factor and not getting how and where to start.