need help for BAMS medical graduate

Hi rini,
Welcome to this group. There is a evaluation center in New york called Global language service they do translation and evaluation. I did there and my friend as well she joined in MHA. But you need to go inperson as they need your original.
If you plan to summit EP they accept cop of translated degree sealed. To get translation you need to see translation service in India. I did my translation in India.
Every state has different rules , so first better explore what the options some states doesn't take our degree. In details if you need i can help you.
Some colleges need just high school degree so you can get that in WES and can apply for courses as well.

Hi Sathya,
Thank you so much for your prompt response.I am based in Maryland and University of Maryland is ready to accept my BAMS degree as bachelors if it is evaluated positively for considering me for masters in nursing.I am already pursuing my pre-course credits from a community college.
As of now,I am only stuck at credit evaluation.I am planning to get it done by ECE ,as suggested in this forum.However I do not have a translation of my transcripts.Can you please suggested some translating agencies in India .I am also alright to travel to New York ,if required and would highly appreciate your inputs on the same.Please share if you have any details about Maryland.Once again ,thank you very much for your help.These small inputs are very instrumental in carving future for BAMS degree holders like us.
Thanks,
Rini

Hi rini,
So if you to join community college, i think you need to get only associates degree in nursing because even im starting my pre req for nursing. If you are comfortable you ca share your email id. Pre req required mostly 12 th evaluation. Then need to take 14-16 credit points. Mostly community colleges will not accept outside country course evaluation. The best way is to go directly need the educational councilor.acc to my knowledge pre req followed by Hesi A2 exam followed by pursuing ADN is the in the only option. I did my evaluation wasting lot of money . Which ll not add any credit if your aim is nursing.
In community college also there are credit and non credit courses you need to see and join

Hi rini,
I went through your university website, i think you need to take CLEP, TEAS exam for joining. They accept only NACES reg evaluation center. So EP is a easy option for you which is in chicago who will evaluation our degree. To convert our subject into English one option you can call college and req for the same most of them does or better to check online who does translation in pune which ll be easy to do. Of all this i personally feel get appoint from nursing advisor first and see you are elegible.

Hello everyone.
As a student I now how difficult cope with all tasks can be. I spent days and nights trying to handle everything by myself. But once I thought it's enough for me. I need little time for myself also. So I start surf in net for some tips. With my essay reliable guys helped me. So sometimes it's better to ask for writting help and bring your life back.

Hi all,

I am a bams graduate with 3 years experience as AYURVEDIC consultant, and also I have done my certificate course in community health (6 month course), post which I was appointed as COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICER/ MID LEVEL HEALTH PROVIDER , under national health mission,...with these qualifications what should be the best course mostly clinical for me to opt in USA.....I was keen and interested into the pa(physician assistant program), but I doubt whether or not the universities there will consider my qualifications appropriate for the pa program.....I will be very obliged if I could get genuine guidance from this platform...thank you all

Hi All,
I'm in the final year of BAMS, I want to pursue higher education in USA. Please advise if there are any others areas of study which I can explore other than MBA or nursing

Hi abhuda,
I have done BAMS from India too, post which I did MBA in Healthcare (India).
I am planning to pursue some Master's again here in US.
when I reached out to WES for evaluation of the degrees, they said they don't evaluate BAMS degree at all.
Could you suggest me where to go next?
how to deal with this problem?

Hi Ammy,

Looking for your help to find a good career option for my wife.

She completed BAMS and also MBA in Healthcare from India and now lives with me in the USA on an H-4 visa (H-4 EAD Applied).
Could you please tell me what are the options in terms of study courses or getting a job for her as she is frustrated and can't sit at home anymore.

Appreciate your help. Kindly reply back to me DeepeshKant@gmail.com

Thanks.

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing well.
Just a piece of advise-
Get your transcripts evaluated through ECE.
You will get Bachelor's equivalent credit and ECE evaluation is widely accepted.
Thereafter you can be eligible for many Master programs after doing the prerequisites.

Anyone who wants to continue practicing Ayurveda in US should become a NAMA professional member.

Good luck.

She completed BAMS and also MBA in Healthcare from India and now lives with me in the USA on an H-4 visa (H-4 EAD Applied).
Could you please tell me what are the options in terms of study courses or getting a job for her as she wants to continue her career now.

Appreciate your help.

Hi sasmitha,
I would like to share my experience hopefully it will be useful.
Iam also a BAMS person , i am working on doing something since 2016 , in my 3 yrs research it depends on which state you stay it matters alot. You can get evaluate your degree from Global language service new york. Most of the colleges accept our degree for MPH program few college for MHA program. I evaluated my degree , as i had experience in sonography i cleared by ARDMS certification , i had chance of gettin job in NY but unfortunately i moved from there . The new place no one accept entry level people.
Few options that suits best,
1. As abhudha said MCAT ,it depends on states as well need to do second undergrad and then MD ( one of my friend has joined) but we need big financial support.
2. If job is your first option there are lot of medical scribe job available ( though paid low) you can work in hospital and there by you can get help
3 There are many program like CMA , CNA , medical coding etc which do not have pre requisites
4. We can do associates degree in sonography, surgical tech or RN or respiratory tech and many more which is 60 credit hours but need to do pre req prog and other stuff depend on the state we live
My personal opinion dont go for online MPH or any other prog just because its easy to get because doing online doesn't add much to our cv form.
Though i have american registry in sonography no one ready to take even with good interview as i dont have USA experience.
So at last again im back to square one planning to do pre requisite.
One more thing about PA program, few states accept our bachelor degree, we need to do second undergrad (2 yrs instead of 4 yrs) and then 2 yrs PA . This also need big financial support
But certain colleges need bachler degree from USA OR CANADA for PA program.
There are dual PA program in few colleges.

Of all the things we need to read the college course pre req carefully in between lines, then need to meet the educational adviser 2-3 times , clear all your doubts carefully then decide, because lot of my friends joined many courses end up jobless wasting a big sum of money.

If you need more information in any of this things i can help you to my best.

Could you please tell me what are the options in terms of study courses or getting a job for her as she wants to continue her career now after a certain period of time.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks !

I am a BAMS MD graduate and wanted to know what are the options to pursue my career in the USA. Read all the comments but still confused exactly what we can pursue
If possible please guide how to get into clinical.

Hi rini,
So if you to join community college, i think you need to get only associates degree in nursing because even im starting my pre req for nursing. If you are comfortable you ca share your email id. Pre req required mostly 12 th evaluation. Then need to take 14-16 credit points. Mostly community colleges will not accept outside country course evaluation. The best way is to go directly need the educational councilor.acc to my knowledge pre req followed by Hesi A2 exam followed by pursuing ADN is the in the only option. I did my evaluation wasting lot of money . Which ll not add any credit if your aim is nursing.
In community college also there are credit and non credit courses you need to see and join

Hi Sathya,
I am also thinking to take the ADN from a community college. Could you please tell me what are the pre reqs it needs. Did you take any placement tests? Is the +2 level English is enough for the associate degree?

Hi,
What are the pre req for ADN program? Also, does having a Masters in Microbiology and Biotechnology from UK count as a pre req?

There are many Amazing Opportunities for Medical Students. I also get Job in the USA after completing my dentist degree in France. Some Platform offers Best Opportunity for peoples:

Hello everyone,
I have done my BAMS and MD (Ayu) in physiology from India. I have just moved to US. I am exploring different options here to study further. I am looking forward to evaluate my degree. Can you people please guide me from where I should get my degree evaluation done? ( I am thinking about ECE, just wanted to know if it would be beneficial to get degree evaluation done by ECE) So, that I can become eligible to do further studies in USA.
Also from where should I get my translations done ?
What are the best options here for ayurveda graduates and post graduates ?

Any help would be highly appreciated.
( can also email me at anupayal809@gmail.com)

Best Regards

HI All,
I am a new member and have recently migrated to US.I have completed my BAMS from Pune in India and now wish to get it evaluated from ECE to understand my future options better.However, my degree/transcripts have subject names in Hindi /Sanskrit and I need to get it translated before I submit it to ECE.
I would therefore humbly request to all of you to kindly share any sources from where i can get it translated or if possible share a sample translated copy since most of the subjects of BAMS are common across India.
Have tried unsuccessfully at many places and this form is my last hope.Please help.Would be highly appreciated.
Hello Rini,
I have done my BAMS and MD (Ayu) in physiology from India. I have just moved to US. I am exploring different options here to study further. I am looking forward to evaluate my degree. Can you please guide me from where I should get my degree evaluation done? ( I am thinking about ECE, just wanted to know if it would be beneficial to get degree evaluation done by ECE) So, that I can become eligible to do further studies in USA.

Best Regards

Hello everyone,
I have done my BAMS and MD (Ayu) in physiology from India. I have just moved to US. I am exploring different options here to study further. I am looking forward to evaluate my degree. Can you people please guide me from where I should get my degree evaluation done? ( I am thinking about ECE, just wanted to know if it would be beneficial to get degree evaluation done by ECE) So, that I can become eligible to do further studies in USA.

Best Regards
Hi payal,
there are few evaluation center that can do evaluation , it depends on which state , school and course you are applying. Just find a school and course and school before you do evaluation. almost all schools and univ have their own evaluation committee, they never accept even WES . I wasted lot of money in evaluation. So do research before .

Hi Sathya,
I am also thinking to take the ADN from a community college. Could you please tell me what are the pre reqs it needs. Did you take any placement tests? Is the +2 level English is enough for the associate degree?
Hi ann,
ADN from community college is a 60 credit program , as i said the credit changes from state to state even county to county. You must approach the academic advising of the college you want to apply.some may need entrance exam also.

I am a BAMS MD graduate and wanted to know what are the options to pursue my career in the USA. Read all the comments but still confused exactly what we can pursue
If possible please guide how to get into clinical.
Hi ,
It is very confusing and it is very very difficult to get into a course. It all depend on what to want. I completed my medical assistant course and working as MA in a clinic. Im still trying to convert my BAMS degree into bachelors degree and want to do my second bachelors. Its s very hard and annoying work. Every univ takes minimum 6 months to evaluate and end up saying NO. Its really frustrating. I had a plan to do ADN , which is not my first choice, eventually to get NP which is not so easy. It may take atleast 8 years. if i get my second bachelors its easy to get into PA . Im not sure whether it will happen with our degree.