need help for applying for my wife in india..

utahdesi

Registered Users (C)
need help to bering my wife here...(utah,usa)

i was married in india 27th aug 2008 that time i was just a green card holder.now im almost citizenship of usa.i have my oath on 27th sept 2009.people telling me i can get ready with my i-130 form the day i get my certificate i can apply for my wife???

or once i have my certificate n then apply for my passport n then apply for my wife??

wht all forms do i need to fill for my wife in india after i get my certificate?

people told me certificate number and passport numbers are the same?

what all forms should i get ready to apply i-130????

em confused with i-130 and k3 vissa which 1 should i apply for her?coz em oready married in india and i have marriage certificate here with me...

any samples for the forms which im gonna fill for my wife??(so that i dont get questions myself while filling form..like dont get confused wht to fill..wht not to fill?)

plzs help me i got little time..thankyou so much

or any other way she can b here faster???:(

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm:(

i see people keep reading it but no1 wants to reply or help me...i know i keep reading other people thread but i dont know understand so pleasehelp me ...........

i was married in india 27th aug 2008 that time i was just a green card holder.
now im almost citizenship of usa.i have my oath on 27th sept 2009.people telling me i can get ready with my i-130 form the day i get my certificate i can apply for my wife???

or once i have my certificate n then apply for my passport n then apply for my wife??

wht all forms do i need to fill for my wife in india after i get my certificate?

people told me certificate number and passport numbers are the same?

what all forms should i get ready to apply i-130????

em confused with i-130 and k3 vissa which 1 should i apply for her?coz em oready married in india and i have marriage certificate here with me...

any samples for the forms which im gonna fill for my wife??(so that i dont get questions myself while filling form..like dont get confused wht to fill..wht not to fill?)

plzs help me i got little time..thankyou so much

or any other way she can b here faster???:(
If your wife is in India then you need to do the below:
First get your US citizenship approved.
Once get nasalization certificate make the Copy of it (you will need to send Copy with I-130) it is legal to make copy
Download form I-130 and fill the form.
Let your wife fill G325A (4 pages) she need to Sign all the G325A pages with date on USCIS website Form G325A has only 1 page (she can print 4 pages) OR fill up G325 that has 4 pages (G325 is also acceptable)
You need one Photograph of your wife (US passport style)
Fill up your G325A (4 pages), Sign the form with date, your one Photograph US Passport style
Copy of Your marriage certificate
Copy of your wife birth certificate
Proof of ongoing marriage (can be 3-4 affidavits, joint bank account, joint property ) read the I-130 instructions.
USCIS fee $355 (check the fee on USCIS site)
*****Read the instructions for I-130 on USCIS site and then send the I-130 to Chicago post Box address (P.O. Box should be according to your state where you are staying)
After filing I-130 you will get receipt and once USCIS approve the petition the file goes to NVC and NVC will sent you affidavit of support form and fee bill (you need to pay fees) NVC also send Agent form to your wife in India (on India address that you write on I-130 form). She can write your Name and address as AGENT (one can be Petitioner and also agent) She can Fax or send the form to NVC.
NVC will sent the case to US consulate in India and Consulate will sent instructions for Medicals, photographs , Police clearance certificate and Interview date.
** Many prefer to file after they get US passport.
*** if you want to file for K3 visa then also you need to file I-130 and once get I-130 filing reciept then file I-129F . Consulate will send her list of documents needed for K3 visa. She will go to Consulate for K3 visa interview. once she reach US on K3 then she file her I-485 and then wait for I-485 approval. More money/ fee for K3 visa route (I-130 fee, I-485 fee, AP fee EAD fee)

thankyou GINNU

thanks alot brother i still have some few questions if u would like to answere them please..

like im married to her so she will b filling my last name..like her last name will b my name rite..she was sodhi after she got married she is chaudhary now....

we both need to fill G325A(thanks for tat we never knew bout it) but u said 4pages means print same form 4times fill it out correctly 4times n sign it all the four papers wd the date i submit the papers?(mayb i can type online n then print 4times n just sign its)

its takes same time if i attach certificate copy or passport copy?iz tat same?

im cunfused to fil form G325A

LIKE(FILE NUMBER...WHts file number?)
THIS FORM IS SUMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH AM APPLICATION FOR???

DO ME AND MY WIFE NEED TO CHECK STATUS AS PERMANETN RESIDET?(OR OTHER)

thanks alot brother i still have some few questions if u would like to answere them please..

like im married to her so she will b filling my last name..like her last name will b my name rite..she was sodhi after she got married she is chaudhary now....
-------------------------She need to change her last name on her passport and can get new passport copy from Passport office, she need to show marriage certificate and on her new passport copy she need your name also endorsed by passport office as Husband.She also may also need to get affidavit of name change made before executive magistrate for name change that state her maiden name, married name and her date of birth, date of marriage, parents name, husband’s name.
we both need to fill G325A(thanks for tat we never knew bout it) but u said 4pages means print same form 4times fill it out correctly 4times n sign it all the four papers wd the date i submit the papers?(mayb i can type online n then print 4times n just sign its)
-----------------You both have to fill G325 (fill able form) if you fill G325 and enter info on one form it automatically fills info on other 3 forms (4 pages total). If you fill info on G325A then it does not fill info on 4 forms, it has only 1 form and you have to print 4 forms with same info. You need your 4 forms signed and dated. She also needs her 4 forms with her info signature and date. she can fill her G325 or G325A (4 pages) then she can mail your her G325 or G325A with her signature and date.
its takes same time if i attach certificate copy or passport copy?iz tat same?
----------------- you can attach copy of your US passport or Naturalization certificate or Copy of both.

im cunfused to fil form G325A
-----------------Download the form from USCIS site to your computer and then fill the form. your wife in India can download the G325 form can enter the info and then take print out and sign
LIKE(FILE NUMBER...WHts file number?)
----------------------You will fill your A#, you have your A# on your GC. Your wife may not have A# on her G325 she will write"none" .
THIS FORM IS SUMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH AM APPLICATION FOR???
----------------- "with I-130" you can write by hand if space is less
DO ME AND MY WIFE NEED TO CHECK STATUS AS PERMANETN RESIDET?(OR OTHER)
------------ Tick "Others" then write with I-130.
Sodhi to Punjabi ya Sikh hotey hain,Chaudhary Punjabi bhi hotey hain aur Haryana, Maharashtra, MP main bhi hotey hain

Last edited by a moderator:
thankyou

hurray soon em gonna get ready to fill our form thanks alot ginnu..may i know where ru from?well i was born in india but i have lived in Iraq for many years n now end up with usa..haha well thanks alot