Need Help about B2 visa

Time Limit to leave the country after Visitors visa is issued

Hello all,

Does anyone know, if there is a time limit within which a person receiving a visitors visa must leave the country by?
The person in question is a citizen of India.

Appreciate your help in this regard

Thank you
Infoplease

Check the person's I-94.

Sorry, I have to rephrase my question.
If an Indian citizen applies for a US visit visa, within how many days after receiving the visa from the US Consulate in India must the person leave India for the US. Is there a time limit?

Thanks in advance.
Infoplease

No time limit on initial use. You can use your visa as long as it is valid for. Your first use can be on the last day of visa validity.

If an Indian citizen applies for a US visit visa, within how many days after receiving the visa from the US Consulate in India must the person leave India for the US. Is there a time limit?

I did mail my mom's extension on Nov 17th thru USPS and up till today, it's not be delivered. I have a tracking number and according to it, it left there office in santa cruz, California at 2:50am to be delivered and there hasn't been any updates. I did call customer service today and she said it might have been delivered but never was put in the system but she put in a service request for it.
My question here is, since my mom's I-94 expires on Nov 27th (friday), can i just wait until friday morning and see if i get a confirmation that its been delivered. But if theres no confirmation from USPS that its been delivered, can i just go ahead and do e-file and then cancel the check sent to USCIS.
Thanks