need guidance for I-751

maverick17

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My conditional GC is expiring in July, and I think I am applicable to apply my I-751 in April. I have some questions and I will appreciate if I can get some guidance.

1. My conditional GC is expiring on July 1st, so can I send my paper work anytime after April 1st.
2. 2 years ago when I applied from GC through marriage I used lawyer service. Do I need a lawyer to file my I-751 or is it simple process and don’t need a lawyer.
3. My Bio-metric were done 2 years ago, so do I still need to send the Biometric fee with my I-751
4. What all paper works do I need to send?

I have seen much discussion for I-751, if some one knows any thread on discussion for I-751 please send me those thread info.

Thanks

My conditional GC is expiring in July, and I think I am applicable to apply my I-751 in April. I have some questions and I will appreciate if I can get some guidance.

1. My conditional GC is expiring on July 1st, so can I send my paper work anytime after April 1st.
3months before July 1st
2. 2 years ago when I applied from GC through marriage I used lawyer service. Do I need a lawyer to file my I-751 or is it simple process and don’t need a lawyer.
Download form 751 and read it and decide whether you need a lawyer or not.

3. My Bio-metric were done 2 years ago, so do I still need to send the Biometric fee with my I-751
If I were you I wouldn't even think about this option. I would just send the biometric fee and avoid a probable rejection.
4. What all paper works do I need to send?
Download form 751 and read it, it says what you need to attach. Go to USCIS website you will find it and it has the most accurate and reliable information. If you are confused, then you can seek clarification here but you will have your facts straight.

Last edited by a moderator: