Need Advise??? Jim and others????

believe

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have filed my 485 thru Company A and after couple of weeks I changed my company to B and later on to C thru H1 Visa. My Sponsoring Company A is aware of all this and supporting me further on my GC process. They are ready to provide any additional information if INS asks for.

Here are my questions???
Does INS will issue RFE on my Case??? beacaus INS is aware of my H1 transfers which I filed after 485 process
My Sponsoring employer is ready to provide pay stubs and Job letter if I get RFE so, If INS comes up with RFE, Is it OK if I hide my current employer name and saying that I am still with company A

I appreciate reply..

Thanks

Thats my question.... They are ready to pay...

Company A has some of my reserves which I have earned while working for them. During my RD processing time I will ask them keep me in payroll...which they are ready to do. Also I heard that you can be in multiple payrolls..(using EAD)

Sounds to me

both you and the company will have trouble for intentionally providing falseful information if there is a RFE.

Can I work for Company A and Company C at same time...????

That means can i be in two payrolls at the same time???

Jim, My intention is to get back to company A after getting GC

GC is for future employment. What if I get RFE??? Can I say to INS that I have changed job less than 180 days and planning to work for sponsoring company after getting GC.. Does this OK???

If you get a RFE...

You can claim that you will go back to A. Provide a supporting document from A along with the response. Case closed.

Jim/Jaxen ---- I have pretty much similar case ---- I was laid off before 180 days

Jim/Jaxen ---- I have pretty much similar case ---- I was laid off before 180 days --- I am still awaiting a response from INS --- what if I get an RFE? -- Even though my intention is to join the previous company but what if the company doesn\'t have any position to rehire me?

Thanks Jim,.. In my case Yes, company is ready to re hire me...

Do you think, I am all covered If I get RFE????