Need advice?

If you say so...

Brook: If its true, Its true, the thing is there is nothing written. I beleive you, but its still unclear and its a topic that each individual should investigate if intrested.

Faysal: Why are you telling people to mind their own business when you don't do the same. The guy that open the topic was asking about the difference between refugee and asylee, he was NOT asking if he could bring his family, so you started not minding your own business.

And with due respect, don't call me ignorant or arrogant you don't know who I am and you have no right to insult me. I can see just a few in this forum like you, you are allways posting wrong information and things that make no sense (like thinking before acting). You are the one who is ignorant, lier and envious.

sater2006 said:
Hi, one of my friends who are originally from Iraq, his B1 visa (90 days) has been approved.
my questions is?
*could he apply for asylum while he carried a visa and where he should doing that at the airport or inside the country?
*what is the Iraqi people situation regarding asylum in usa?
*what is the difference between asylum & refugee?

Thank you

It is very funny because u Faycal u did not answer sater 2006 about what he asked??? his first question was :
could he apply for asylum while he carried a visa and where he should doing that at the airport or inside the country?

He did not ask about his family maybe he has nofamily.
Why did not answer him about what he asked ????????????

Sater 2006, you friend is fine while he is under B1 he can go to the asylum office over where he lives and apply for asylum.

faysal said:
Brooks: Thanks for coming out and sharing your experience. These people don't care about logic. They just wanna give me hard time. I told them what you are telling. I worked with IRC is seattle as case manager, and helped many asylee Ethoipians sponser their families. and I myself sponsered my parents and they got denied. I appealled the decision. and this morning got an answer to my appeal; again a denial:

I don't have problem with they are saying; but they are talking without reading..

OHH MY GOD, GOD WILL BE WITH THOSE PEOPLE U WORK WITH .
I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM.

ITS LIKE THE FOOL IN THE KINGDOM OF THE BLINDS

king27 said:
OHH MY GOD, GOD WILL BE WITH THOSE PEOPLE U WORK WITH .
I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM.

ITS LIKE THE FOOL IN THE KINGDOM OF THE BLINDS

This is what I said to him, "Good luck for your friend, and tell him that he needs to apply for asylum while he is in status. I don't think he will trouble getting one, given what is happening in Iraq......." copied and pasted it.

faysal said:
This is what I said to him, "Good luck for your friend, and tell him that he needs to apply for asylum while he is in status. I don't think he will trouble getting one, given what is happening in Iraq......." copied and pasted it.

You might say I refute every thing you say, but I do when you are wrong , and this time, you are wrong again.
This is part of the USCIS FAQ and it states that you can apply for asylum even if you are out of status.

Can I Still Apply For Asylum Even If I Am Illegally in the United States?
Yes, you may apply even if you are here illegally. You may apply for asylum regardless of your immigration status as long as you file your application within one year of your last arrival or demonstrate that you are eligible for an exception to that rule based on changed circumstances or extraordinary circumstances, and that you filed for asylum within a reasonable amount of time given those circumstances.

By the way, who is asking if he can apply while being legal or iligal?

Colombian PR said:
You might say I refute every thing you say, but I do when you are wrong , and this time, you are wrong again.
This is part of the USCIS FAQ and it states that you can apply for asylum even if you are out of status.

Can I Still Apply For Asylum Even If I Am Illegally in the United States?
Yes, you may apply even if you are here illegally. You may apply for asylum regardless of your immigration status as long as you file your application within one year of your last arrival or demonstrate that you are eligible for an exception to that rule based on changed circumstances or extraordinary circumstances, and that you filed for asylum within a reasonable amount of time given those circumstances.

By the way, who is asking if he can apply while being legal or iligal?

Instead of telling me, why don't you tell the friend who is asking for it. He needs your insight. I don't need it. Do you get it? What I am saying is not you have no idea; instead, what I am saying is post your ideas and direct the person who asked for it.....

Wow it's getting really hot in here!!!!

I just want to say that I think some of you are too hard on Faysal. It seems like you jump on him everytime he opens his mouth. I am not saying he is perfect (nobody is), but somehow you seem to want him to be perfect. By the way, some of you are just acting of what you are accusing him of. So I don't see what makes you better than him. Personally, I think Faysal contributes a lot of good things on this forum and I think we should leave him alone. If you don't like what he is posting, just ignore it.

By the way, I myself know a lot of people who were able to be sponsored by their children and came as refugees. So just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Many times, Faysal suggested that you read and research about it before you write your comments. I agree with him (at least on this point)!

Live and let live!!!

MGTgrl said:
Wow it's getting really hot in here!!!!

I just want to say that I think some of you are too hard on Faysal. It seems like you jump on him everytime he opens his mouth. I am not saying he is perfect (nobody is), but somehow you seem to want him to be perfect. By the way, some of you are just acting of what you are accusing him of. So I don't see what makes you better than him. Personally, I think Faysal contributes a lot of good things on this forum and I think we should leave him alone. If you don't like what he is posting, just ignore it.

By the way, I myself know a lot of people who were able to be sponsored by their children and came as refugees. So just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Many times, Faysal suggested that you read and research about it before you write your comments. I agree with him (at least on this point)!

I am having diffuculty in posting my postings, becuase some moderators are targetting me but I wanna thank you for understanding...

Thank you MGTgrl for understanding. I have been under the impression that I am contributing this forum, but I have come to now that I am not welcome here becuase some of the moderators are supporting them. I have noticed that even my threads are being deleted to protect them.

Any I have read many times your awosome contribution to this forum, and I hope you will keep you posting your insights. I do this voluntarily, and I feel that my ideas are not welcome in the eyes of the moderators I will have no problem leaving the forum.

Again thanks. I know they will jump on you...

Live and let live!!!

Last edited by a moderator: