Need a J1 waiver, presently in India...

piyushsharma84

Hi,
I went to a uni in the US on a J1 visa as it was required by them. Now I plan to change my university n they need an F1 visa. Rite now Im in India, so I'd really appreciate it if some1 could plz tell me how to apply for the NOC being in India. Is there a website I can dowload it from?

Thanks
Piyush

hi piyush,

My wife is facing the same problem you faced some time back of obtaining a NOC for j1 waiver from within India. I am inthe US and she is in India. Could you please tell me if you were able to get it? and from where?

I would really appreciate any response in this matter.

Thanks a lot.

Mihir

Hi,
I went to a uni in the US on a J1 visa as it was required by them. Now I plan to change my university n they need an F1 visa. Rite now Im in India, so I'd really appreciate it if some1 could plz tell me how to apply for the NOC being in India. Is there a website I can dowload it from?

Thanks
Piyush

Legally you can apply from any where in the world and your file will be accepted and a number will be issued to you. But is it easy or difficult to get the NOC from your government I have no idea. If you can get it by any way and India forward it to the DOS no problem.