Nebraska Service Center: N-400: Mailing dates August/September 2007

Hi Folks I Was Reading Your Threads For Weeks Now And I Couldnt
Post The Progress Any Ways I Got My Interview Letter Yesterday
Here Are The Time Lines From My Initial Application Which Is July
28th Of 2007 I Know How Excited I Was To Read This When Somone Made A Progress And I Have To Share Mine To You Guys.

Initial Application N-400------july 28th/2007 Nebraska( Seattle)
Check Cashed--------------august 18/2007
Application Recieved Letter Send To Me-----september 30/2007
Finger Print Letter Recieved---october 1/2007
Finger Print Done--------october 19/2007

Uscis Web Site Info( Case Retrival Failed Showed) November 19/2007
Interview Letter Recieved -----november 26/2007::d

(this Is A Clear Sighn If Your Case Showes Retrival Failed Most Probably About 90% You Get Your Interview Letter. In Couple Of Days)

Interview Appointement ------january 7 2007
Oath____???

Hope You Guys Will Feel A Little Bit Ok From My Improvements Wish
You All The Best And I Will Post Immidiately The Outcome Of The Interview And So On-----i Know How You Feel

its funny how inconsistent they are,i am also seattle DO, pd july 29th, checks cashed on the aug 8, before you, my pd after you, fp was after you, and no IL yet. i hate uscis, i wish they were just consistent

Received FP Notice yesterday

N-400 mailed - 08/30/2007 NSC
Check Cashed - 11/06/07
NOA recieved - 11/23/07
FP Notice - 11/28/07
Scheduled FP Date/Done - 12/10/07(missed, Freezing rain for 3 days)
FP Date/Done - 12/12/07(hoping weather conditions will be OK)
IL Notice - XX/XX/XX
IL Date - XX/XX/XX

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news...
So, hopefully FP notices will be sent out soon for the rest of us..
I had my check cashed a day earlier and notice date was 2 days ahead of you ..

Humanity, what is your local office?

FP Done @St Louis

N-400 mailed - 08/30/2007 NSC
Check Cashed - 11/06/07
NOA recieved - 11/23/07
FP Notice - 11/28/07
Scheduled FP Date/Done - 12/10/07(missed)
FP Date/Done - 12/12/07
IL Notice - XX/XX/XX
IL Date - XX/XX/XX

NOA date?

ProudPal, NOA date means the date you get your NOA receipt in your mailbox or notice date? and when should I start to seriously worry about a chance of FP notice lost? ( although I am already quite worried about not able to getting it yet)

FP notice received!!!! finally

Guys,
I have received the FP notice today and was asked to get it done on Jan 22nd,2008.

Any chicago filers?? any update guys??

will update the signature...

good luck

hello everyone..this is my first post here...although i have registered for a while but due to technical problems i wasnt able to post..so here's my dilemma...my application was received by NSC/Des Moines DO on october 22nd and i recieved the FP notice mid november scheduled for december 27th. went in for FP and still waiting to hear back about the interview date. Now on the other hand, my cousin send their application late january 2008 and yesterday one of my cousins received her FP notice..i dont get this..they took almost a month to send me the FP notice and only about 2 weeks for my cousin...we live in the same city, papers send to the same service center, and the same DO..can anyone explain whats going on and why?? thanks

my application was received by NSC/Des Moines DO on october 22nd and i recieved the FP notice mid november scheduled for december 27th. ... my cousin send their application late january 2008 and yesterday one of my cousins received her FP notice..i dont get this..

You were lucky to be fingerprinted in about two months.
FP notices are being sent out at a much faster pace now than a couple of months ago. If you read more of the threads, you'll find out some people have been sworn in in five months after their submittance in July of 2007 while the most majority were still trying to track down their FP letters.

Life could be a little harder by trying to figure out the logic of the immigration bureau.

i suppose...i called in last month to see if i could have my case expedited due to some family emergency..health issues with my father..and i requested to expedite the case...they said they will contact me by january 19th but i still haven't heard anything yet.i called a couple of weeks ago and was told that a letter was sent to me in regards to expediting my case but never received that..spoke to uscis today and was transferred to an immigration officer...she told me that my case is in line for an interview but a date hasn't been decided upon yet and all i can do is wait..any pointers on getting the case expedited?

What's the reason to expedite your case? You can still travel to see your dad while your case is pending, unless you had planned to move back to see him indefinitely.

his health..i know i can travel however i don't want to have the worry of being called in for an interview and oath when im least expecting it..

I applied for my wife's citizenship and the timeline is very similar to yours. She got fingerprinted on 2nd Jan. and now we are waiting on the interview notice. will keep you posted.

Guys,
I have received the FP notice today and was asked to get it done on Jan 22nd,2008.

Any chicago filers?? any update guys??

will update the signature...

good luck