Nebraska Processing Times

gcwait2003

Nebraska Service Center processes Jan 1, 2006 for EB 3. Last month they were processing September 25, 2006. Anyone knows what is happening ? Is it a typo ? Also Texas Service Center processes Aug 1, 2003.
Any comments are welcome.

EB2 dates

Current processing date for EB2 is Dec 16, 2006. My I140 application was recieved Nov 8, but I have not got it approved yet. Any idea why my case has not been approved yet? Is this type of delay common?

Current processing date for EB2 is Dec 16, 2006. My I140 application was recieved Nov 8, but I have not got it approved yet. Any idea why my case has not been approved yet? Is this type of delay common?

My EB2 @NSC was recieved on sept 22 2006
No News yet.

nebraska I 140 cases

How can the dates retrogess when the say earlier they were [processing cases filed by sep 25 2006 and now how can they say they are filing case filed on jan 2006
I hope it is a typing mistake
pls send your comments

did anyone of you called Nebraska service center..to find out the reason for not getting response for the cases filed before current processing date

did anyone of you called Nebraska service center..to find out the reason for not getting response for the cases filed before current processing date

That's a good point OhhGC. I think there are 2 issues:

1) I think I-140 is an application from the employer and So the beneficiary can not call NSC and inquire about the case

2) USCIS has a policy of not answering your queries(properly) if it is less than 30 days after your date comes within their processing range.

So I guess we have to wait for atleast 30 days after they published the latest processing dates before we can call them.

USCIS updated processing dates yesterday i.e 18th..please check..

15th update said EB2 date as Dec. 14 2006.

18th Updates says EB2 dats as Sep 05 2006

USCIS updated processing dates yesterday i.e 18th..please check..

15th update said EB2 date as Dec. 14 2006.

18th Updates says EB2 dats as Sep 05 2006

Thanks for the info ohhGc. the processing times seem to be real this time.
So they only moved 10 days last month. Going by that rate I still have another month beforeI can hope to get my case adjudicated....
Will still keep checking the status everyday :)

Do we have any EB2 I-140 approvals falling between 8/25 and 9/5?
or any other older cases not approved yet?

Me too in same boat

Bomber!

I have RD for same date as yours as well as category. So if you hear nay movement on your case spit out a howler to me as I am also awaiting the dates to move past 9/15.

Thanks for the info ohhGc. the processing times seem to be real this time.
So they only moved 10 days last month. Going by that rate I still have another month beforeI can hope to get my case adjudicated....
Will still keep checking the status everyday :)

Do we have any EB2 I-140 approvals falling between 8/25 and 9/5?
or any other older cases not approved yet?

My I-140 filing date in Nov'2006

My employer applied for my I-140 in EB2 category in November'2006. So far, I've not received any info. from my employer regarding I-140 status.

Last edited by a moderator:
My employer applied for my I-140 in EB2 category in November'2006. So far, I've not received any info. from my employer regarding I-140 status.

First thing first, did you or your employer receive the case notice? I will begin it from there...............

I-140 Approved

Guys;

Wanted to share with you all good news ... I today recieved automated email from USCIS informing my I-140 has been approved. So for those who are waiting please hang in as your turn is soon to come.

EB2,
I-140 RD 09/06, Approval 07/07

Wonderful news !

Congrats BECSufferer,

Good to know you got approved and are out of this long wait.
I guess you should change your screen name.. may be 'UCSISSufferer' ;)

My Rd is 9/15 EB-2, hoping for something to happen soon.

BTW, did your online status change at all?

Guys;

Wanted to share with you all good news ... I today recieved automated email from USCIS informing my I-140 has been approved. So for those who are waiting please hang in as your turn is soon to come.

EB2,
I-140 RD 09/06, Approval 07/07