ND Sep 2000 EB2 - Still pending with no RFE - Is there anyone else like me?

Rajiv S. Khanna

HOST, Immigration.Com
Staff member
I hope there aren\'t many others like me. But in case there are other unfortunate souls out there like me, let\'s keep track.

Count me also

My case is still "Pending". I called IIO last month.

Q - I believe, we both are in the same boat. Can you pass on your private email, so that we can discuss in detail.

Thanks,
Gopal

RD:08/16, ND:09/14.

No Title

Based on my observation on the immitracker, I found out that they are also taking into consideration the priority dates. By any chance your priority dates are above Aug/99 .
Secondly did you guys spoke to IIO, and what was their response.
Let us share the info.
Thanks

My PD is 8/19/1999

Samusam,
You may be right. I do believe on that.
I called IIO last month. The response was still "Pending". I called
IIO sofar 4-5 times. I do not want to call again.
Thanks,
Gopal

No Title

Don\'t call them. Wait and check periodically immitracker info. That provides a clear picture on lots of vital statistics.
You can go from there. It is better not to get aggrevated by seeing several jan filers getting approved without considering they were in this for a long haul.

Me 2.. RD 10/18/00 ND 11/08/00 FP 09/01

I called IIO twice coz i was the only one, to not have rcvd any FP notice.. so finally manged to get thro and got them to send FP notice. Called IIO after FP to check if she rcvd it..She did not seem to be a friendly lady ..
AS when asked what dates are they currently processing.. she said they are processing all cases rcvd till Dec 00 including mine...
and asked her abt how long will it take.. she said 90 days or more but don\'t hold me on that.. so not to irritae her .. i said thank u and hung up..
This was abt 3 weeks ago...
Did Any one speak to IIO after that..pls let me know...
Meanwhile got laid off and wish that i dont get any RFE as currently not able to find any jobs...

PD 6/96 EB2 ; I485 RD 8/16/2000 ND 9/16/2000 FP 12/2000 AD??/????

My priority date is June 1996. My scumbag lawyer messed up my labor and I had to fire him and hire a new lawyer, who reopened my labor case and got me thru this far.
I spoke to an IIO last month and asked him about the status of my case. I asked him if my I140 was approved for consular processing and he replied "I have no idea". I asked him why the case is pending and he gave me the same reply again.
I did not ask him if there was any problem with my case. But if there was any problem, I would assume he would have told me so when I asked for the status.
Praying and hoping for approval soon....

Still waiting.. Gopal have you heard any news yet?

This is getting to be a bit scary. Does anyone know why this is happening? I am a sep 2000 ND waiter, while Feb 2001 people are getting approved.

Gopal, any news on your end? I had sent you a private message but got no reply.

Q -

No news yet. I am totally frustrated. I have no idea what to do next ?

Please give me your personal email Id. We can exchange each other.
Thanks,
Gopal

No Title

Today I spoke to an IIO and he told me that my "case is pending with an officer". This is the same reply that I got when I called in September. Why would an officer hold a file for that long?
Gopal - My private e-mail is neo@panindia.com

Still waiting

This is very frustrating. My neighbor who applied in Feb this year got approved last week. Meanwhile, my application dated 5 months earlier hasn\'t gotten approval.

Longestwait & srichand: Have you guys been approved yet? I know that Gopal is still waiting.