ND- Oct 2005 NSC approved

pqq

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

I've just got an email that my application was approved. i'd like to thank everyone who participate in this forum, its creators and moderators- the waiting would be hundred times harder without you!
I'm so used to going here every day, that I think I'll continue to stop by from time to time.
Good luck to everyone!

Hi guys,

I've just got an email that my application was approved. i'd like to thank everyone who participate in this forum, its creators and moderators- the waiting would be hundred times harder without you!
I'm so used to going here every day, that I think I'll continue to stop by from time to time.
Good luck to everyone!

Congrats!

Good Luck, my case ND is a year later than yours; hopefully,
I'' be get mine around this time next year.

Hi guys,

Good luck to everyone!

did you get this after your RFE recieved by the service center?
im just curious to keep tracking the timeline of ND 2005

on month/date/year , we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

did you get this after your RFE recieved by the service center?
im just curious to keep tracking the timeline of ND 2005

Yes, they got my response on Feb 21 and approved on March 9th, I guess you will be approved within a couple of weeks too.

Hi guys,

Good luck to everyone!

Congartulations pqq!! I happy for you. I applied one month later than you (Nov 30, 2005). I hope I get mine next month!!!

Hi guys,

Good luck to everyone!

congratulations

we had the same timeline:) i think uscis proccesses applicants based on country of origin .

Last edited by a moderator:
Congartulations pqq!! I happy for you. I applied one month later than you (Nov 30, 2005). I hope I get mine next month!!!

Thanks, an I'm sure you will. They have worked extensively on Oct 05 applicatins last 30 days. Now it's a turn for nov 05 applicants.

congratulations

we had the same timeline:) i think uscis proccesses applicants based on country of origin .

I'm just wondering how you know my country of origin :)? I don't remember ever naming mine and i don't know yours. I guess you will be approved very soon too, i don't think they would ask to redo bio for no reason.

I'm just wondering how you know my country of origin :)? I don't remember ever naming mine and i don't know yours. I guess you will be approved very soon too, i don't think they would ask to redo bio for no reason.

because i know a few people who has the same time lines in NSC . they are from my country . we all got request for BIO 1 this year.
it means they will not approve our cases at least another 15 month.
i dont see them requesting u another fingerprints.

I don't think that country of origin has to anything with approval time.
Congratulation to anyone you have been approved!

I don't think that country of origin has to anything with approval time.
Congratulation to anyone you have been approved!

it was just my opinion how uscis works on our case.i dont see another reason

I got today 2 letters from USCIS. One is approval notice (Welcome to the USA) and another one bio1 appointment for this saturday. It's rather strange to me. I think maybe they wanted bio2 for green card production? Otherwise it's rather intersting way to approve the case before new fingerprints are taken, although I'm certinaly happy that they did it this way. Has anyone had bio1 requested after approval?

Urgent And Time Sensitive, Support Senator Obama's Bill On Limiting Fbi's Name Check

Dear All:

Whether your citizenship has finally been approved, your case is pending or you are getting started, you know the need for reform in the stalling process that can take for years. Many of you are already aware of the "Citizenship Promotion Act" introduced by Senator Obama on March 7, 07. This bill limits the increase in the immigration fees, but most importantly delineates time frames for FBI name check, which has a backlog of 300,000 and are reviewing cases "manually". I have started a petition in support of the bill. Please be informed that the bill also supports applicants of permanent residency in their name check process as well. WE ALL NEED TO SIGN IT AND ALSO PASS IT ON TO ALL OF THE FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS WHO ARE OR HAVE BEEN ENTANGLED BY THE OVERDUE IMMIGRATION PROCESSES. THE MORE SIGNATURES WE HAVE, THE MORE WE WILL BE ABLE TO OBTAIN ADVOCACY FOR THE BILL BY THE CONGRESSMEN AND SENATORS.

PLEASE SIGN AND PASS FORWARD FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE TO SEE.
http://www.petitiononline.com/nc082505/petition.html
BITA

oops, i didn't look through all mail before writing here, my card is here too(!), it was in a separate envelop with no info from whom, i didn't even look at that first. Man, they are fast with that! I wonder if they really still want bio1, well i guess i'll just go there this saturday, it's not a big deal.

oops, i didn't look through all mail before writing here, my card is here too(!), it was in a separate envelop with no info from whom, i didn't even look at that first. Man, they are fast with that! I wonder if they really still want bio1, well i guess i'll just go there this saturday, it's not a big deal.

Congratulations! That was quick. Maybe I should look through all my mail too. By the way, was it backdated 1 year?