Nd 2003 Club Approvals And Timeline

Asylum Approved 5/2002
I-485 RD 6/2003
I-485 ND 6/2003
BIO done 11/1/2005
RFI Received by NSC 11/2/2005
LUD 11/3/2005

Status changed to "Can't found"...

My online status can not be found since yesterday, LUD has constantly been updated yesterday and today, I think my approval is very near...

ND: 03/2003
Initial evidence sumitted 10/08/05
Bio3 done 11/18/2005
LUD change 11/20/05
LUD updated 03/02/06 and 03/03/06.

I Just Got Approved

The Previosu Posting Was For My Husband Here Is The Time Line

Aa 04/2002
Nd 04/2003
Fp 07/2004
Bio 10/2005
Rfi 10/2005
Gc Approved 03/03/2006

last update mars the 1st ..but nothing change and no RFE found?
any similar situation..

Last edited by a moderator:
jubilee said:
last update mars the 1st ..but nothing change and no RFE found?
any similar situation..
Hi Jubilee,

I think that's pretty common. My LUD changed on Feb 28, but nothing changed in my status. I think they update the LUD everytime the IO works on your case! The LUD change is an indication that your application is not collecting dust...at least they are working on it :)

Actually, on the bottom of the screen/site where you see your portfolio, there is a note about LUD's. This is what it says:

"Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date...... without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message."

Good luck!

Approval after talking to IO

Since March 3, my case status changed to "can't be found..." from other people's experience, I got a sense of my approval is getting closer, but after March 3, I haven't received any message, normally in this forum, some guys got their "can't be found..." first and the next day or two got their approval notice. my lud changed on 03/03, 03/04, 03/06 but still"can't be found...", so this morning I called INS, my call was transfered to IO, she was very nice, I explained to her my concerns and confusions about "case can not be found" status, after she confirmed about my personal info, in about 2 min, she got back to me said you already got approved and we are now ordering your card, your message will be changed soon after your card is mailed out, you will receive your card early next week. I said " My god, I should congtatulate myself", she responed:"Sure, of course". now I feel relieved and waiting for my card arrival.

Hi guys, my husband got approved! :D Yesterday we received his GC with the welcome letter. The GC is dated 3/1/05.
Good Luck to everybody else.! :) Though I don't plan to leave the forum ;)

my status changed to message " can't be found " on 2/27, the approval letter was mailed on 3/1, online status changed to "case has been approved" and approval email was received on 3/2, and green card was mailed on 3/2. I received the card on 3/6, exactly whole 6 years since I came to USA, what a coincidence!