ND 2002 Case transferred to Texas

porkman

Registered Users (C)
Just got the INS letter today. at first i thought it was RFI, but instead I was advised that my 485 case has been transferred to the Texas service center to "speed up the processing". I guess that would happen to the cases with early ND 2002 cases, ie., Jan 2002-Jun 2002. But nothing changed in on-line status, and no emails received.

porkman said:
Just got the INS letter today. at first i thought it was RFI, but instead I was advised that my 485 case has been transferred to the Texas service center to "speed up the processing". I guess that would happen to the cases with early ND 2002 cases, ie., Jan 2002-Jun 2002. But nothing changed in on-line status, and no emails received.

My husban got same letter two days ago. His ND is May 02. But me and my daughter have same ND didn't get any letter.

my wife case transfered to texas center

my wife is a derivative asylee , she just got letter says that her case was transfered to texas center, no online staus changes.

my wife dates are:

ND : JAN 2002
FP : JUN 2004

My explanation

John Smith 1 said:
my wife dates are:

ND : JAN 2002
FP : JUN 2004
It seems to me all the ND 2002 cases were transferred and will be handled by Texas service center. and that explains why there is a big sudden jump to the ND Dec 2002 cases which are still handled by Nebraska.

Porkman you have a point

POrkman,

I think there is some truth to your reasoning. This is sort of what I think. I know that some H1-B files prior to PERM filing have been transferred to Texas to "eliminate backlog". Seems like USCIS is trying to reduce backlog for asylum seekers as well. That's great news! Although I am reluctant to trust USCIS. ;)

porkman said:
It seems to me all the ND 2002 cases were transferred and will be handled by Texas service center. and that explains why there is a big sudden jump to the ND Dec 2002 cases which are still handled by Nebraska.

My ND is simillar to yours, but I have not received any word of my case being transferred to Texas.

I am also wondering if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Has anyone received RFE from Texas after their case has been transferred from Nebraska? Or even approval? The reason I'm asking is to get an idea as to how fast they process cases at TSC. Hopefully, someone who has gone through this will respond with their experiences.

FebAsylee

02/2002 nothing yet

i'm wondering if my case too will be trasfered to texas, although l'm in texas .

i made a change of address about a month ago and still haven't received an address confirmation yet. does this make a sense ? hopefuly the texas centre will be processing the cases without too much delay.
good luck to you all!

Case transferred to Texas

porkman said:

Just got the letter. My case too got transferred to texas. It does appear that your theory might be indeed correct.

FebAsylee

my father's case has been transfered to Texas Service Center
I-485 receipt date: March 2002
Notice date for transfer notice: Aug 25, 2005

Case transfered to Texas Sevice Center "Transfer Notice"

Porkman Thanks, you really made my day. I was very worried and thought I might be in for a long painful road when I recieved Yesterday a letter for Nebraska Sevice Center that stated as follows:

Notice type: Transfer notice
"This is to advice you that in order to speed up processing we have transfered the above case to the following INS office
Texas Service Center, P.O.Box 851488 - Dept. A, Mesquite, TX 75185-1488
Telephone: (214) 381-1423
The office will notify you of the decision made on the application or petition. Any further inquiries should be made to that office."

:confused: I will still be in touch with my lawyer if he is still alive and ask him to clarify this for me.

Good for people with cases transfer to Texas

Guys,
I have heard good thing about Texas Center. They are much more efficient than Nebraska, what a comparison hey? :p
Anyway, Texas was the center who had the Pilot program to issue GC on marriage based cases where some people got their GC in couple of months, whole process.
My personal feeling and I repeat that it is my personal feeling that people who are getting transferred to Texas will get their approval soon.
I made the prediction of massive approval in this fiscal year and almost won the lunch from Wantmygcnow. This prediction will come true also :) ;)

Punjabi_Munda said:
Guys,
I have heard good thing about Texas Center. They are much more efficient than Nebraska, what a comparison hey? :p
Anyway, Texas was the center who had the Pilot program to issue GC on marriage based cases where some people got their GC in couple of months, whole process.
My personal feeling and I repeat that it is my personal feeling that people who are getting transferred to Texas will get their approval soon.
I made the prediction of massive approval in this fiscal year and almost won the lunch from Wantmygcnow. This prediction will come true also :) ;)

PM,

Don't you dare insinuating one-eyed moderator "wantmygcnow". You'll be banished from the forum and lieutenant "lame" will be on your tracks, sniffing. :D

MK

one_of_u said:
i'm wondering if my case too will be trasfered to texas, although l'm in texas .

i made a change of address about a month ago and still haven't received an address confirmation yet. does this make a sense ? hopefuly the texas centre will be processing the cases without too much delay.
good luck to you all!
I think you may need make another call to NSC for your new address change since usually you should get your new address confirmation notice within a month.

Punjabi_Munda said:
Guys,

PM,

You will definitely have won yourself an invitation to lunch in Washington DC if your prediction comes true. Its just that its been one long wait (though probably not that long compared to some people in this forum).

FebAsylee

MK, Lazer and Wantmygcnow

MK, Lazer and Wantmygcnow, I have followed the threads where you guys have been going back and forth. Come on now, like they say, "Can't we all get along?" :)
I think ya'll need a good spanking but I'm afraid you'll enjoy it too much ;) :D Just kidding....
I know I have done the same in the past on a few occasions but I know it doesn't help anybody. So, let's drop it guys and try to get along with our fellow asylees (and recents LPRs like myself :p, God I love being an LPR ;) :D who visit this forum). We all have indivdual differences but that's what makes this forum so diverse. I'm not trying to be a preacher here but take it for whatever its worth. :cool:
Wish ya'll quick approvals and I apologize if this post offended anyone which is totally not my intention.
Kind regards,
Punjabi Balle Balle

Punjabi_Munda said:
MK, Lazer and Wantmygcnow, I have followed the threads where you guys have been going back and forth. Come on now, like they say, "Can't we all get along?" :)
I think ya'll need a good spanking but I'm afraid you'll enjoy it too much ;) :D Just kidding....
I know I have done the same in the past on a few occasions but I know it doesn't help anybody. So, let's drop it guys and try to get along with our fellow asylees (and recents LPRs like myself :p, God I love being an LPR ;) :D who visit this forum). We all have indivdual differences but that's what makes this forum so diverse. I'm not trying to be a preacher here but take it for whatever its worth. :cool:
Wish ya'll quick approvals and I apologize if this post offended anyone which is totally not my intention.
Kind regards,
Punjabi Balle Balle

hey punjabi! this Mk guy creates all crap..did you not notice.. I mean I don't the guy when he all of a sudden comes and starts criticizing my posts.. I mean I am going to say whatever I want to say in this forum and anybody should be allowed to say anything unless something is not insane... I tried to ignore him but some people take quietness as a weakness.... you go figure out...

Lazerthegreat said:
hey punjabi! this Mk guy creates all crap..did you not notice.. I mean I don't the guy when he all of a sudden comes and starts criticizing my posts.. I mean I am going to say whatever I want to say in this forum and anybody should be allowed to say anything unless something is not insane... I tried to ignore him but some people take quietness as a weakness.... you go figure out...

PM,

lazer"thelame" has proved he can't write. Talk about CRAP, his posts are nothing else but CRAP.

He, like his "mentor" GC does'nt have to emphasize one word, repeatedly. Lame, I know you longed for nails, now you will scratch yourself to madness. You and sanity are far apart, you have always been a lose cannon.

MK

ND 03/2002: To Porman, Febasylee, ETC

Hi guys once again. Thanks for the helpful forum. It really helps a lot of people out there to sleep better.
I received a LUP on the USCIS website that states as follows:

"On September 9, 2005, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

To those folks who have ND Jan/02 to June/02 and happed to have their cases transferred to TSC (Texas Service Center), tell me if you had the same update. What is this 850 and 900 days things if they wanted to speed up processing for Gods sake?