NBC/MSC Priority date online correct?

dip92

Registered Users (C)
NBC posted on August 18, 04 - online

EAD(I-765) Feb 5, 04
Ap ( I-131) Apr 29, 04

Anybody knows, is that correct?
Anybody here who got the EAD and AP beyond this priority date and applied paper based? I saw couple of people got their AP and EAD withing 55 days here. And they also told they got email of approval at the same time. How they got email from BCIS? I don't know whether they apply electronically and their priority date is different.

Please share the Inforamtion.

Good luck everybody.

Dip

RD: July 28, 04
ND: August 3, 04
FP: August 14, 04
FP updated: August 19, 04
Waiting for EAD and AP.

NBC dates and email

I think that the general consensus is that the dates for NBC are not right ( I-130 has been on Nov 01 2001 for a year at least).
In order to get email when your case is updated, you have to register your cases online at https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp
There, after you add your cases (with their receipt number) you can turn the email alert on and theoretically get email updates about your case.
good luck :eek:

breewell said:
I think that the general consensus is that the dates for NBC are not right ( I-130 has been on Nov 01 2001 for a year at least).
In order to get email when your case is updated, you have to register your cases online at https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp
There, after you add your cases (with their receipt number) you can turn the email alert on and theoretically get email updates about your case.
good luck :eek:

Thanks guru for your help. I just made an account and I am seeing the updates of my case status. That's really great. Do you think I might get my EAD and AP in anytime?

LucyMO said:
I applied for EAD, paper based, with MSC on July 1. Got my EAD on SEptember 7.

So within around 2 months you got your EAD. Did you apply for your advance parole? Did you send your application directly to the MSC or you went through local office, if so which State?

I have received my EAD after 6+ months. AP still waiitng for.....So good luck and i have done everything to expedite the process. SO sit tight!!!!!

dip92 said:
So within around 2 months you got your EAD. Did you apply for your advance parole? Did you send your application directly to the MSC or you went through local office, if so which State?

I did not apply for AP. I sent my EAD/AOS application to the local office, which forwarded them to MSC.

Trueman999 said:
I have received my EAD after 6+ months. AP still waiitng for.....So good luck and i have done everything to expedite the process. SO sit tight!!!!!

From which state you were applying? What process you followed to expedite the process. I need emergency Ap. And I went to our local office Hartford, CT today and the officer said, you can get it now, but you have to pay full $165. Finally she recommend me to write a letter to MSC with my father's medical document. Do you think it might help or I have to do others. Please let me know.

RD: July 28, 04
ND: August 3, 04
FP: August 14, 04
FP updated: August 19, 04
Waiting for EAD and AP.

Trueman999 said:

Which local office did you apply?

I have asked our congress man for help, have him sent a inquiry on my behalf to USCIS. Wrote two letters to USCIS. Open three inquiries with USCIS through customer service. Went to local office two times for inquiries, so far i'm still waiting for the decision for my AP!!!!!!!

Confused!!

LucyMO said:
I applied for EAD, paper based, with MSC on July 1. Got my EAD on SEptember 7.

Which local office did you apply? Does it take 2 months for getting EAD for everyone even if they applied from different local offices but have been forwarded to MSC/NBC.

I applied at Arlington, VA office.
I765/I131/I485 they received it on July 21st. But all my forms have been forwarded to MSC/NBC.

Thnak You

amitranga

I applied for I-131/I-485 in April. Still waiting for AP. But the dates have been moved to June 2004. Anybody here got Ap approved applied after April 2004?

we applied in Arlington VA office

Thanks
Manoj Varma