naturalization question(citizenship)

osogio

Registered Users (C)
hey guys how are you doing? very happy to see a lot of new citizens in this forum...i'm waiting my time...guys i work with refugees and asylers in my city helping them to adapt to their new life in america.
i have a big question that i did not have an answer...
one of the guys of the institution is also close to aply for his citizenship..he was asylee like us...he's got a disability but his partner helped him all those eight years since he came to america became asylee and got his green card...he never worked since the first day cause he was survivor of torture in his country..his brain is not in good shape but he will be fine...he never ever work and his partner supported him all those years..whe he got his green card...his partner sent a letter(autenticated) that he support him in everything..he was aprooved with no problem..he never paid taxes cause he never worked...his health situation..now that he will aply for citizenship...and need to give his tax papers..WHAT HE CAN DO? HE NEED AN ADVICE he never worked..his partner support him...and got all his medical report
PLEASE I WANT DECENT ANSWERS...thanks in advance

Everyone files taxes even if you don't make money. That is the proof you need to show for your friend. If he has not filed taxes in the last years, your best bet would be to talk to a tax consultant and see he can file back taxes.

everyone files taxes even if you don't make money. That is the proof you need to show for your friend. If he has not filed taxes in the last years, your best bet would be to talk to a tax consultant and see he can file back taxes.
thanks very much asylee13
i really apreciatte your answer.,.he will follow your advice...
I really apreciatte your time and congratulation in your citizenship