Naturalization certificate

2010citizen

Registered Users (C)
Its been 6 months since my wife received the US Passport, but she never received the Naturalization certificate back. I know we shouldnt have waited this long, but it kind of slipped through our minds due to other higher priority issues that we were facing at the time. What can she do to get it bacK? I understand it costs close to $500 to get a replacement!

Its been 6 months since my wife received the US Passport, but she never received the Naturalization certificate back. I know we shouldnt have waited this long, but it kind of slipped through our minds due to other higher priority issues that we were facing at the time. What can she do to get it bacK? I understand it costs close to $500 to get a replacement!

Current Replacement cost is 380. For all your needs - SSA update, US export docs, I-9 form etc, US Passport should be sufficent proof of US Citizenship.

Try to find what happened from passport office or us post. I don't know if someone might agree to pay for the replacement. Not likely, but the passport office should be aware of the cost to replace a naturalization certificate and use a secure and traceable way to return it to us.