naturalization ceremonies for applicants seeking citizenship in 2009

Have you tried to call the customer service and ask for updates ? Ask to be transfered to second level IO since they will have access to the information. You might want to go ahead and renew your DL, do not put anything on hold waiting to get the OL. It will come for sure

Thank you Mustafa for your input, my plan now, is to renew the license tomorrow afternoon, (after checking the mail!!..Still too optimistic!!)

Have you tried to call the customer service and ask for updates ? Ask to be transfered to second level IO since they will have access to the information. You might want to go ahead and renew your DL, do not put anything on hold waiting to get the OL. It will come for sure

Planning to inquire about the status tomorrow.. Thanks

I called USCIS (1-800-375-5283) during working hours and pressed 1, 2, 3 then told I filed my N-400 and it is more than 30 days no status (small lie). Then they have to transfer you to the second level IO. I gave my Alien number and identified myself by giving the answer to their question. Then he read the current status on my case.

I called and I was told to wait (since the ID was 10 days ago is its less than 90 days) .. so I didn't get to know .. !!

There are 3 district courts in KS. the link

Send an e-mail to the clerk and ask for the dates and also ask for court location for Wichita Resident's oath ceremony. Wichita Court

Hope this helps you. I got KS schedule by emailing the clerk.

thank you! I emailed them and heard back from them within a few days. They said the Wichita, Kansas, ceremonies are (tentatively) scheduled for:

May 29, July 24, September 25, and November 20

And then, on Saturday, we got a letter telling us the oath is scheduled for May 29! talk about quick! the interview was passed on may 7.

Thanks so much for your help! We are so excited right now!

thank you! I emailed them and heard back from them within a few days. They said the Wichita, Kansas, ceremonies are (tentatively) scheduled for:

And then, on Saturday, we got a letter telling us the oath is scheduled for May 29! talk about quick! the interview was passed on may 7.

Congratulations.. Where was your interview?

Cool!!! Congrats again. I am still waiting on my oath date.

Finaly good news! I just call USCIS and been told am scheduled for oath for June 17th 2009 @ Oakland! :D :D :D
Interview to oath is 2 months.
waiting to N445 arrive to my mailbox now :)

Finaly good news! I just call USCIS and been told am scheduled for oath for June 17th 2009 @ Oakland! :D :D :D
Interview to oath is 2 months.
waiting to N445 arrive to my mailbox now :)

Congrats ..sounds like about the same time for me , My interview was on 03/17 and my oath is on 05/21.