naturalization ceremonies for applicants seeking citizenship in 2009

Here is the schedule for Kansas City, KS. My DO is Kansas City, MO but I live is KS.
May 22; June 26; July 31; August 28; September 14 & 25; October 30;November 20 and December 18 - all of 2009.

Last edited by a moderator:
interview on 5/4

Cool ..best of luck on Monday. Your interview is in KC, right ? My lawyer told me the IOs in the KC office are pretty nice and easy going:D

yes that is in KC, the first working hr.. I have to leave home very early to reach the KC location on time.. Thanks for asking

Boston oath dates?

Does anyone have any info regarding Boston or Mass oath dates in June and July? Any link would also be appreciated.

done w/ interview

Cool ..best of luck on Monday. Your interview is in KC, right ? My lawyer told me the IOs in the KC office are pretty nice and easy going:D

I just arrived at home, after 2:20 driving each way to KC, had my interview at 8:27am, and I was done w/ my interview by 8:40, and I received a N-652 with Congrats.. No oath date has been determined yet ..

I just arrived at home, after 2:20 driving each way to KC, had my interview at 8:27am, and I was done w/ my interview by 8:40, and I received a N-652 with Congrats.. No oath date has been determined yet ..

Congrats Mohd ...it seems to me they like to keep the interviews short here in KC. Do you remember your IO name ?

Where do you find the schedule for the oath dates. I need to know for Hartford, CT. but I can't find it anywhere?

at least you tried ...I am sure you will get the one next month ..not very far away :) how did your interview go ? what kind of questions they asked you?

My interview format was a little bit odd, I had 2 IO’s in my interview, I was started with the test first then with my application review!

My interview format was a little bit odd, I had 2 IO’s in my interview, I was started with the test first then with my application review!

Maybe one of them was in training... During my interview, went through the application first and then the test. I got the option of taking the old or the new test and I went for the old..:D

Maybe one of them was in training... During my interview, went through the application first and then the test. I got the option of taking the old or the new test and I went for the old..:D

should I call to ask for OD either in KC or JC ? .. or just wait ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Interview questions

at least you tried ...I am sure you will get the one next month ..not very far away :) how did your interview go ? what kind of questions they asked you?

I was asked the following questions in my interview

During the Cold War, what was the main concern of the United States?
▪ Communism
What is one reason colonists came to America?
▪ freedom
There are four amendments to the Constitution about who can vote. Describe one of them.
▪ Citizens eighteen (18) and older (can vote).
Name one branch or part of the government.
▪ Congress
What is one right or freedom from the First Amendment?
▪ Speech
Who is in charge of the executive branch?
▪ The President

I was asked the following questions in my interview

During the Cold War, what was the main concern of the United States?
▪ Communism
What is one reason colonists came to America?
▪ freedom
There are four amendments to the Constitution about who can vote. Describe one of them.
▪ Citizens eighteen (18) and older (can vote).
Name one branch or part of the government.
▪ Congress
What is one right or freedom from the First Amendment?
▪ Speech
Who is in charge of the executive branch?
▪ The President

Looks like you took the new test ...easy :D