naturalization ceremonies for applicants seeking citizenship in 2009

does anyone know when swearing in dates will be for wichita, ks? they said there is not a federal judge there. so how can you find out when the next swearing in date will be once you've passed the interview?

is the swearing in ever in a different city than the interview?

Here is the schedule for Kansas City, KS. My DO is Kansas City, MO but I live is KS.
May 22; June 26; July 31; August 28; September 14 & 25; October 30;November 20 and December 18 - all of 2009.

our office was wichita. do you think the oath/swearing in will be in KC? how do we know where it will be?

our office was wichita. do you think the oath/swearing in will be in KC? how do we know where it will be?

There are 3 district courts in KS. Here is the link.

Send an e-mail to the clerk and ask for the dates and also ask for court location for Wichita Resident's oath ceremony. Here is the details for Wichita Court.

Hope this helps you. I got KS schedule by emailing the clerk.

I called USCIS (1-800-375-5283) during working hours and pressed 1, 2, 3 then told I filed my N-400 and it is more than 30 days no status (small lie). Then they have to transfer you to the second level IO. I gave my Alien number and identified myself by giving the answer to their question. Then he read the current status on my case.

I called USCIS (1-800-375-5283) during working hours and pressed 1, 2, 3 then told I filed my N-400 and it is more than 30 days no status (small lie). Then they have to transfer you to the second level IO. I gave my Alien number and identified myself by giving the answer to their question. Then he read the current status on my case.

Thank you for info.. I guess I need to be patient, my ID was on 5/4

My ID was on 3/17 and I was approved on 3/31 so give it couple of weeks or so

so at your interview they told you a decision could not be made? they did not tell you they were recommending you for approval? (that's what they said at the interview in wichita)

You may receive it no later than June 15 normally. Be relax and give at least 4-6 weeks.

Missouri has the following oath dates.. I hope I can get scheduled in, in one of them
Thursday, May 21, KC, MO
Friday, June 5 (in Jefferson City, Missouri)
Thursday, June 18, KC, MO

You may receive it no later than June 15 normally. Be relax and give at least 4-6 weeks.

My driver’s license is set to be expired by the end of June and at the same time I have a weeklong trip to west coast, therefore I need my license for trip and car rental. My dilemma is, should I go ahead and renew it as LPR status?, in this case I have to wait 2-4 weeks for the new license to be sent back to me .. .. Otherwise I am eagerly waiting to get my USC oath by the end of May or by mid June, in this case I can get my license in a few minutes.. Any suggestions!!

My driver’s license is set to be expired by the end of June and at the same time I have a weeklong trip to west coast, therefore I need my license for trip and car rental. My dilemma is, should I go ahead and renew it as LPR status?, in this case I have to wait 2-4 weeks for the new license to be sent back to me .. .. Otherwise I am eagerly waiting to get my USC oath by the end of May or by mid June, in this case I can get my license in a few minutes.. Any suggestions!!
Have you tried to call the customer service and ask for updates ? Ask to be transfered to second level IO since they will have access to the information. You might want to go ahead and renew your DL, do not put anything on hold waiting to get the OL. It will come for sure