Name check VICTIMS ONLY

GCbigJOKE

Registered Users (C)
Dear Freinds,

Every email counts please be sure to mail your name check story to NPR.org which is a public radio. this is the best way to let governament know.

we tried
writing to congressman
writing to FL
writing to FBI directory
writing USCIS

all in vain people are still stuck for more than 4 years ..

http://www.npr.org/contact/totn.html

Namecheck Hell is Hell on Earth.

No one can help or do any thing about this.. we have to just cry cry and wait and wait.

I never expected this kind of long process in this advanced country on earth.

Please write to Zoe Lofgren to complain NC delay

Please do this to help yourself and others. I feel she is about to do something by gathering the news from recent lobbying activities. I sent a letter last week. The more letters the better. Her contact information can be searched on internet... I have posted it on the board last week.

Do this ASAP.

Will this ever end

So, after close to 6 years with DOL, I filed my 485 in Feb 07.
Now I get the news from congresswomen that I am stuck in FBI namecheck queue.
Sucks, any advice? suggestions? how is WOM going nowdays?

My name check is pending from 08/05/05.

Done with
writing to FL
writing to FBI
writing to Senator
writing to congressman
writing to CIS Ombudsman
email to NPR

There is no clear/defined way of processing of name/background check.
Time is unknown factor.
Whom should we pray for processing, to GOD or USCIS.

In the same boat...I don't know when the hell will we get our NameChecks cleared. This is the only god damn process where instead of FIFO, it is FINFO...First In, Never F****** Out!!

I am stuck

wrote to:
1 congressman and 2 senators - reply - "since Feb. 28, 2006 NC in progress"
See my signature for details

Me Too!!

Stuck in Name Check since Oct 2003 , yes more than 4 years and seriously thinking about WOM.

In the same boat...I don't know when the hell will we get our NameChecks cleared. This is the only god damn process where instead of FIFO, it is FINFO...First In, Never F****** Out!!

That's correct.

The core of the problem is that USCIS has no accountability. Zero. None.

It's a great gig they got going on over there at USCIS, they can do whatever they want and their "customers" has no recourse. Their attitude is "if you're not happy, you are free to return to your home country".

That's correct.

The core of the problem is that USCIS has no accountability. Zero. None.

It's a great gig they got going on over there at USCIS, they can do whatever they want and their "customers" has no recourse. Their attitude is "if you're not happy, you are free to return to your home country".

yeah . I will return to my home country after suing ther a$%