Name Check Sufferers

Hi hello Friends help me out...
I called & I did POJ method call to TSC I got in 15 to 20 mts
I asked about NC they said it's pending but they said spouse cleared
i don't know what what's going on there in USCIS, i asked last month about my NC at Info pass appt they said NC is cleared last year in march 2006..

could u tell me which one is wright...

once again please give me reply any one....

Still need more cases...We need atleast 100 people to send something to Name Check Division. Can somebody come up with an idea.

Congrats Pipedream,

When did you write a letter ? Was it before March of this year or after?

Regards.

I send letter to FL on Feb and got reply in May.

Wasn't good news though, it said mine was InProcess.

Hi

Guys,

Finally i'm availing the last option in our hand... Today Filed the WOM, with FBI Director and Attorney General as defendants. I would be sending them summons next week, and the countdown will start from there...Will keep all posted..

srichalam, I may need your help. Thank you.

Today, I requested civil case pro se package from the federal district court of Eastern New York. please guide me.

thank you.

sincerely,
Akbari

Guys,

Finally i'm availing the last option in our hand... Today Filed the WOM, with FBI Director and Attorney General as defendants. I would be sending them summons next week, and the countdown will start from there...Will keep all posted..

Akbari,

Sure, not a problem... i'll. I wish all oldies must get out of this hell atleast by Oct'07.

srichalam-
Are you aware of any downside risk to filing a WOM? Could they be holding it against us? What would be the costs if we filed it ourselves? Will be asked to appear in a court anytime during the case? Sorry for all the questions. Any help is appreciated.

I am going to order a pro-se packet soon.

Openarms-
count me in for whatever you guys decide to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope

srichalam-
Are you aware of any downside risk to filing a WOM? Could they be holding it against us? What would be the costs if we filed it ourselves? Will be asked to appear in a court anytime during the case? Sorry for all the questions. Any help is appreciated.

I am going to order a pro-se packet soon.

Openarms-
count me in for whatever you guys decide to do.

that's how i wasted and now at this stage. No one will take things personally. Even winning depends on your luck, how sympathetic the judge is towards you. and it costs $350 + mailing charges, and if defendants request the judge to dismiss the case instead of co-opearating, another $100 or so.But we don't loose anything.

Count me too

EB3 INDIA PD Aug 2002.
EB3 140/485 ND: Dec 2004.
I-140 AD: 02/14/2005.
2 EAD's and 2 AP's.
Applied for 3 EAD and 3 AP
FP-1: May 05 (Code 3).
FP-2: 06/19/07 (Code 3).
I-485 TSC ---> TSC: 03/02/07.
I-485: LUD 06/19/2007, 06/20/2007
Info Pass Appt: 06/25/2007-NC pending since Jan 2005
Wrote letter to FL,Senators,
Congressman on 06/28/2007- No response yet

srichalam-
Are you aware of any downside risk to filing a WOM? Could they be holding it against us?

Actually during the last concall Rajiv Khanna mentioned that cases with lawsuits could possibly face more scrutiny. Of course if your case is rock solid you have nothing to fear. He was talking about class action lawsuit, but I'd imagine same to be true for WoM.

Well,

Actually during the last concall Rajiv Khanna mentioned that cases with lawsuits could possibly face more scrutiny. Of course if your case is rock solid you have nothing to fear. He was talking about class action lawsuit, but I'd imagine same to be true for WoM.

i don't think so... they got my file since 3/2004 and most likely the file is lying somewhere being picked by some kind soul. I used to fear, but what's the point... the way things are going on i guess i'll be sitting here with people walking away with GC filed as early as 2006 too.

Forget about terrorism, most of us never committed any offense big or samll either in US or at home. so nothing to fear. As one of my friend was telling, if your name is Murali, the system might subject your name to scrutiny because there is 'Ali' in it(a muslim name).

My point is, i decided not to give a damn anymore, hence filed WOM. If it clears, i can atleast hope for Oct, else who knows when i see the light?

BTW, it takes 60 to 70 days to complete the whole process.

Backto the Game

I have assigned the 2 A#.First A# was assigned in I 485 receipt notice and then I applied for AP they noticed that 1st A# number was incorrect and fixed the new A# and Issued the Advance parole with new A# by USCIS.
when I did the fingerprinting with the old A#.,They dont have reference to other A#.I called IO,they said they will map to that old A# to new A# and they said my case is struck in namecheck and iam derivative and my wife case is cleared in namecheck and security check.Do i need to take any steps to speed up the process in namecheck?I have one LUD today after caling IO.

Pending Name

Hi Everybody

My parents got there visa interview in New Delhi in june 2007. there visa was approved and they were told that they will get visa in a week but they didn't. Later on we found it is pending for name checks. can someone tell me how long it will take

Thanks

Srichalam,

Where is your status now?? I would like to follow your path. Can you give me details of your attorney.
Because my attorney is sucks.

Finally name check cleared

Hi,

After almost 44 months my name check cleared. I wrote letters to many people posted on this site. Don't know whether that helped or not.

Still more wait to do as my priority date is not current.:mad:

Good Luck,