Name Check Sufferers

I already

How about we (suffering in name check pending) can come up with idea like Gandhi Giri.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6191

Let us team up, so we can send something to Name Check Division Chief.

brought this up last week, but all i got was discouragement. I'm for it. But we should be atleast like 50 in number to have an impact and receive attention from the media, else our effort to gather attention will be gone..

I'm not sure about the origins of Gandhi Giri traditions. How about we send them tons of fresh horse manure. Who's with me?

looks like almost all who are in around my dates got name check done.

Openarms, Sorry to hear that man, I know how misearable it can be.
Did you try writing letters to first lady? It seems like it worked for a lot of people including me. Give it a try, it can work.

Sample letter to FL

Here is the letter I wrote to FL that seemed to have worked for my case to get approved. Please use this at your own discreet, it is not the best written letter, but again English my second language.

There was a hope

looks like my NC is also pending ...man what kind of hell is this ?

when they talked about that 180 day rule. But it doesn't seems tobe the case. BTW, i'm filing WOM attacking only FBI. Until i started putting all together i didn't know it was that simple to do. With this atleast i can hope for Oct. I wish i had done this long back. Man, i would say everyone whose NC is stuck for more than 6 months should do it.

Hi Srichalam,

I did not know that we can file WOM tagetting selected party to sue.

Can you please give me details.Please PM me.

Regards.

Here is the letter I wrote to FL that seemed to have worked for my case to get approved. Please use this at your own discreet, it is not the best written letter, but again English my second language.

Thanks,

posting Sample FL letter It will me and other .

Hi srichalam,

could you please tell me the procedure of filing WOM?
I am stuck in the security check so called name check for the last 39 months.

Now I don't want to wait any longer.

Thanks,

Openarms, Sorry to hear that man, I know how misearable it can be.
Did you try writing letters to first lady? It seems like it worked for a lot of people including me. Give it a try, it can work.

pipedream,
What is the turn around time for FL, I had send mine June 19th still so update? Did you get any letter befor3 they initiate to FBI ?

Thanks in advance...

1-2 months

pipedream,
What is the turn around time for FL, I had send mine June 19th still so update? Did you get any letter befor3 they initiate to FBI ?

Thanks in advance...

Usually it is around 1-2 months - I haven't gotten any letter from them.
They might have already initiated your enquiry as you it has been a month since your set a letter. Good luck to you.

pipedream
If they don't send you information, how do you know NC is cleared or not.. do we get reply from FBI.. ? sorry for the trouble...

Need Information

Hi,

I received a letter from NSC for my SR saying that my Background Check is still pending so I wrote a letter to FL, Senator(s) and FBI officials (both Local and in DC) regarding Background Check. Is there any possibility of my application also struck up in Name check? Also regarding Background Check and Name Check both are same or different. Could any one explain it please? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
pipedream
If they don't send you information, how do you know NC is cleared or not.. do we get reply from FBI.. ? sorry for the trouble...

No problemo!
According to my research on this forum, we should normally get reply from FBI after two months... Just keep calling TSC to see if the checks are cleared, you can make an infopass appointment as well, better yet open a service request.