Name check confirmation prior to Interview??

Amma9

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
My FP is done and scheduled for interview on 20th of June. How do I know my FBI Name Check is done??
I heard they may delay oath depending upon the name check confirmation from FBI.

Waiting for experts to through some light.

An IO can tell you if name check was completed. They usually don't schedule your interview before your name check is completed.

I used www.intelius.com for Background check and found something

I just did my own background check by using intelius.com and found that 8 years ago; I had civil court judgement record !! Which I didnot mention in my application. Then searched to see any criminal records and found none statewide and nationwide. I am worried about this civil court record. Please me what to do in my upcoming interview???

An IO can tell you if name check was completed. They usually don't schedule your interview before your name check is completed.

I just did my own background check by using intelius.com and found that 8 years ago; I had civil court judgement record !! Which I didnot mention in my application. Then searched to see any criminal records and found none statewide and nationwide. I am worried about this civil court record. Please me what to do in my upcoming interview???
There's no requirement to disclose civil judgments on application, so don't worry about it.

Used: www.intelius.com and found out my civil court judgement record --- should I mention? IO

please see below and help me.
RECORD 1
CIVIL RECORD VERIFICATION: CONFIRM CASE # 001--------02 AT THE COURT HOUSE
Defendant: amma9 Case Number: 0015-------
Filing Type: District Court Suit Entity Type: Individual Record
Filing Date: ------- Amount Liability: $999.00
Address: ----ood Rd City: -------
State: Md Zip: 8------3
Plaintiff: Pa---vablesinc Attorney City:
Attorney State: Attorney Zip:
Court Code: Court Name:
Unlawful Detainer: N Action Type: Contract

please reply and help me.
Thanks so much in advance.

There's no requirement to disclose civil judgments on application, so don't worry about it.

What if the civil matter happens to do with something like being a habitual drunkard, prostitutuion, child support
issue, etc?

What if the civil matter happens to do with something like being a habitual drunkard, prostitutuion, child support
issue, etc?
The charges you mention likely fall under criminal code, not civil code. Plus, the examples you bring up are covered by other questions on N-400 application.

Last edited by a moderator:
The charges you mention likely fall under criminal code, not civil code. Plus, the examples you bring up are covered by other questions on N-400 application.

It is legal to get drunk everyday. It is legal to be a prostitute in Neveda. It does not mean you always get crminal charged if you do not pay child support. The applicant can answer No to all those question related to these issue. But if the name check
also hit some civil lawsuit and these civil lawsuit issue can show the applicant are involved in these matteer