N400_Arrested

Hypothetically suppose this poster walks up to your wife/sister and offers money to have sex? Would you say it was a victimless crime?
I believe it is a bad/evil person that solicits a prostitute.
I am more then 1000% sure that no one in my neighborhood wants a person like that living in the neighborhood.

Hmmm....if such a thing were to happen, I'd beat ten find shades of s--t out of this person, making HIM the victim. However, this person approached a prostitute, not a random woman going about her every day business. Again, here in NYC, there are hookers hanging out by seedy motels at all hours. It's very easy to differentiate them from "normal" women.

There's nothing bad and/or evil about having sex. If the only way a person can have sex is by paying for it, so be it.

Hmmm....if such a thing were to happen, I'd beat ten find shades of s--t out of this person, making HIM the victim. However, this person approached a prostitute, not a random woman going about her every day business. Again, here in NYC, there are hookers hanging out by seedy motels at all hours. It's very easy to differentiate them from "normal" women.

There's nothing bad and/or evil about having sex. If the only way a person can have sex is by paying for it, so be it.

The poster before you suggested that a prostitute is the victim. A woman might have been "forced into this "profession" and a person paying for sex with her is just as guilty and bad as the pimp/s who forced that woman into prostitution.

As somebody who never solicited or offered anything sexual for money, I find it hilarious when the state is getting in the way of morale, sexual orientation, abortion and other personal cr*p. I personally don't see any difference between physical labor or sex. We pay for one without even blinking and the other one is illegal. If it's not mutually consensual and involves physical force, then I have a major problem with it.

This is the reason why I find this whole thing funny and irrelevant to the immigration process.